Jane Mundy As the senior legal correspondent for Online Legal Media since 2004, Jane has interviewed over a thousand people—including plaintiffs and attorneys— about many issues for the company, from bad pharmaceuticals to labor law. She is also a freelance writer for a variety of international and national magazines and newspapers, including Scientific American, Readers Digest, the Globe & Mail and the National Post.
Jane has also written The Ocean Wise Cookbooks 1 and 2 about sustainable seafood, both shortlisted for the Culinary Cookbooks Award. When Jane isn't at her computer or in the kitchen, she is hiking with her border collie Lizzy or traveling with her laptop. You can read some of Jane's travel and food articles at fork2go.com.
- How Paxil can Ruin Lives: One Woman's Story (Dec-13-05)
- Baby Formula Producers encourage Mothers to Bottle feed Baby rather than Breastfeed (Dec-13-05)
- Victims of fraud should consider legal action - Quickly. (Dec-12-05)
- Ortho Evra Birth Control Patch Linked to Blood Clots, Stroke, & Death - Ortho Evra Resources (Dec-10-05)
- Paxil and Birth Defects (Dec-9-05)