November 21, 2017. By Gordon Gibb.
Washington, DC: Much has been written about Propecia finasteride and oft-alleged associations with Propecia impotence. Many a Propecia lawsuit has alleged such Propecia side effects, even after finasteride users have stopped using the medication.Read [ Men Allege Propecia Sexual Dysfunction, but what About Women and Propecia Side Effects? ]
October 19, 2017. By Gordon Gibb.
London, ON: Propecia finasteride has, in many ways run on a track reminiscent of Jekyll and Hyde: to wit, a drug that effectively promotes hair growth for men suffering from male pattern baldness and looking to recapture their youth and vitality, has also been associated with Propecia sexual dysfunction, over which many a Propecia lawsuit has alleged. Finasteride is also suspected as a depression trigger.Read [ Research Both Kind, and Unkind to Propecia ]
September 18, 2017. By Gordon Gibb.
Washington, DC: When finasteride (Proscar) was first approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate) in 1992, researchers found higher incidents of sexual dysfunction in study participants taking finasteride when compared against a control group taking a placebo. Two dosages were studied: 5mg, and 1mg. The study, as reported that year in the New England Journal of Medicine, found a higher incidence of impotence, ejaculatory disorders and decreased libido in both treatment groups.Read [ Sexual Dysfunction was Always There, but the Conversation Changed with Propecia ]
August 14, 2017. By Anne Wallace.
Washington, DC: Plaintiffs have now filed more than 1,400 Propecia lawsuits alleging that the drug, also known as finasteride, caused a variety of side effects, including sexual dysfunction, depression and cognitive disorders. These symptoms may persist even after the drug is discontinued.Read [ Propecia Lawsuit Plaintiffs Should Brace for Statute of Limitations Fight ]
July 6, 2017. By Gordon Gibb.
Milan, Italy: Propecia finasteride has, for some time, been employed as an effective solution to male pattern baldness and hair loss, a condition that usually hits most men at middle age but in rare cases can appear in men as young as 18. However, for many consumers Propecia side effects have combined to not only spoil the party on top of their once-bald pate, but to also serve as the foundation for panic between the sheets. In rare, but growing cases use of finasteride for hair growth has led to Propecia impotence.Read [ Concern over Rates of Depression amongst Propecia Sexual Dysfunction Patients ]
June 8, 2017. By Deb Hipp.
Atlanta, GA: Drugs such as Propecia and Proscar, which are used to treat male pattern baldness and enlarged prostate, may raise the risk of depression and self-harm in older men but not increase their risk of suicide, a new study found.Read [ Baldness Treatment Drugs May Raise Risk of Depression But Not Risk of Suicide in Older Men ]
May 11, 2017. By Gordon Gibb.
Encinitas, CA: The Propecia lawsuit count appears to be growing. According to a published report in the Chicago Tribune (03/22/17) originating from Kaiser Health there are 1,370 lawsuits in the pipeline alleging a host of Propecia side effects from finasteride, the generic name for a product that has proven to successfully grow hair, but at a cost or so it is alleged.Read [ Propecia Finasteride Side Effects Can be Hair Raising ]
April 13, 2017. By Deb Hipp.
Chicago, IL: A new study has found that men who take finasteride, the main ingredient in the hair-loss medication Propecia, may suffer from erectile dysfunction for months or even years after they stop taking the drug.Read [ Another New Study Links Hair-Loss Treatment Propecia to Sexual Dysfunction ]
March 19, 2017. By Gordon Gibb.
Washington, DC: The campaign for, and ultimate ascension to the Oval Office by Donald S. Trump has placed a renewed focus on his hair, and what he does to maintain it. As shallow as that appears on the surface, especially in light of the various policy statements, positions and appointments which have peppered the first 100 days of the Trump Administration, it remains a fact that the President’s coiffure remains an ongoing fascination. Is Propecia finasteride a part of that equation?Read [ President Trump Revealed as a Propecia Patient, But Not Everyone Follows His Lead ]
February 13, 2017. By Deb Hipp.
Washington, DC: A recent study of men experiencing persistent sexual dysfunction after discontinuing finasteride, the active ingredient in the hair loss treatment medication Propecia, suggests there may be "underlying neurobiological abnormalities" affecting former finasteride users who experience sexual problems.Read [ Former Propecia Users May Have Underlying Neurobiological Abnormalities ]
- Propecia Infertility: Kids Don’t Care if You’re Bald By Jane Mundy (Jan-7-17)
- Study: Propecia Sexual Dysfunction Worse in Men with Neurobiological Abnormalities By Gordon Gibb (Dec-7-16)
- Bellwether Cases for Propecia Litigation Chosen By Heidi Turner (Dec-4-16)
- Bad in Bed, Propecia Blamed By Jane Mundy (Nov-6-16)
- “Don’t Mess with Testosterone,” says Propecia Victim By Jane Mundy (Sep-11-16)
- Propecia Accolades Hair-Raising By Jane Mundy (Aug-16-16)
- Dear Doctors: Think Twice before Prescribing Propecia By Jane Mundy (Jul-15-16)
- Propecia Manufacturer Hit with Citations While Propecia Impotence Lawsuits Continue By Gordon Gibb (Jun-21-16)
- Propecia Still Popular despite Dangers By Jane Mundy (Feb-23-16)
- Propecia Problems Top Twitter By Jane Mundy (Jan-26-16)
- More Propecia Complaints By Jane Mundy (Dec-22-15)
- Propecia and “Drug-Induced Harm” By Jane Mundy (Nov-24-15)
- Propecia Victim Candid about Sexual Side Effects By Jane Mundy (Oct-30-15)
- Propecia Victims “Like Zombies” By Jane Mundy (Sep-26-15)
- Statistics and Research Further Confirm Propecia Sexual Dysfunction By Jane Mundy (Aug-23-15)
- Federal Recognition of Permanent Propecia Sexual Dysfunction By Jane Mundy (Jul-3-15)
- Are Propecia Long-Term Side Effects Really Rare? Not according to Some... By Jane Mundy (Jun-19-15)
- Propecia Decides Hairline or Healthy Sex Life? By Jane Mundy (May-17-15)
- “Propecia Really Screwed Me Up” By Jane Mundy (Apr-12-15)
- Propecia Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed By Jane Mundy (Mar-12-15)
- New Studies Announced to Scrutinize Propecia Impotence By Gordon Gibb (Feb-14-15)
- More Than 700 Lawsuits Sit in Propecia MDL By Heidi Turner (Jan-31-15)
- Propecia Leads to Anxiety and Depression By Jane Mundy (Jan-19-15)
- Propecia Sexual Dysfunction, and No End in Sight By Gordon Gibb (Dec-31-14)
- Propecia Good for Viagra Sales By Jane Mundy (Dec-15-14)
- UK Man Experiences Devastating Propecia Side Effects By Gordon Gibb (Nov-29-14)
- “Bald Is Beautiful”? By Jane Mundy (Nov-17-14)
- Propecia Leads to Depression By Jane Mundy (Oct-30-14)
- The Curious Profile of Finasteride: Another Propecia Impotence Lawsuit Filed By Gordon Gibb (Oct-16-14)
- Propecia Sexual Dysfunction Gives Rise to Establishment of Foundation By Gordon Gibb (Sep-28-14)
- Propecia Lawsuit Battle Heats Up By Heidi Turner (Aug-31-14)
- Propecia Victim Discusses Sexual Dysfunction Issues and More By Jane Mundy (Jun-20-14)
- Propecia Long-Term Side Effects By Jane Mundy (May-27-14)
- American and British Men Have Propecia Problems in Common By Jane Mundy (Apr-29-14)
- Propecia Litigation Update By Jane Mundy (Apr-1-14)
- Propecia Side Effects Hair-Raising By Jane Mundy (Feb-5-14)
- Propecia Victim Talks Candidly About Sexual Side Effects By Jane Mundy (Jan-11-14)
- Men Growing Breasts a Propecia Side Effect By Jane Mundy (Aug-15-13)
- “I Would Rather Lose Hair Than Suffer Propecia Side Effects” By Jane Mundy (Jul-2-13)
- Canadian Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar) Lawsuit Approved, Awaits Certification By Gordon Gibb (Jun-16-13)