LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION
Defective Products Legal News Articles & Interviews
July 3, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Mosanto and Regulators vs. Consumers ]
Santa Clara, CA The herbicides dicamba and glyphosate have a lot in common. Both are made by Monsanto, both are associated with environmental problems such as chemical drift and both cause health problems, such as cancer. Nobody knows this more than investigative journalist Carey Gillam.
June 22, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Tobacco Industry’s Back in Business with E-Cigarettes ]
Santa Clara, CA “The FDA has clamped down on a few e-cigarette companies that have behaved very irresponsibly, but the big boys, the multinational tobacco companies, are taking over the e-cigarette business,” says Dr. Stanton Glantz, a globally recognized expert on e-cigarettes and anti-smoking activist since the 1970s.
June 17, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ The Environmental Protection Agency no longer Protecting Monsanto? ]
Santa Clara, CA A federal court last week slammed the EPA for approving dicamba-based weed-killing products sold by agricultural giants Bayer AG, BASF and Corteva Agriscience, now making it illegal for farmers to use dicamba herbicides. The EPA also sided with Monsanto and its Roundup weedkiller, which has tragically resulted in more than 125,000 Monsanto cancer lawsuits.
June 4, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Former Canadian Health Minister on Juul Board while Current Minister Opposes Vaping ]
Ottawa, ON Some people opposed to vaping would say that former Canadian Health Minister Rona Ambrose has put profit over people, specifically Juul e-cigarettes over teenage health.
May 27, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Monsanto Roundup Cancer Appeal, Bayer Blames Coronavirus ]
Santa Clara, CA A hearing by a California appeals court has been scheduled for June 2 in the case of Dewayne “Lee” Johnson v. Monsanto. Johnson was the first cancer victim to take Monsanto (now owned by Bayer) to court. His case garnered attention worldwide and opened the floodgates for tens of thousands of Monsanto Roundup lawsuits.
May 20, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Zantac Associated with Breast Cancer ]
Santa Clara, CA Several Zantac breast cancer lawsuits have been filed against the drug manufacturers, 12 years after a peer-reviewed study from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center linked Zantac with breast cancer.
May 18, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Tell teens that Now is the Time to Quit E-Cigarettes and Vaping ]
Santa Clara, CA Warnings from researchers and health officials associating vaping and e-cigarette with the corona virus are escalating, coincidentally while Juul departs San Francisco HQ and downsizes to Washington, D.C.
May 7, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Hundreds of Documents Unsealed in 3M Defective Earplug Litigation ]
Pensacola, FL Recent unsealed depositions confirm that 3M officials knew their Combat Arms earplugs were defective and that information was withheld from the military. Further, some 3M employees didn’t believe that soldiers “needed to know how to adjust” their earplugs so they would fit properly.
April 20, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ E-Cig and Vape Companies Cashing in on COVID-19 ]
Santa Clara, CA Vaping and e-cigarette companies are using the corona virus crisis as a sales tool, despite warnings from health officials that vape and e-cigarette users might be at a higher risk for complications from COVID-19. And an attorney general accuses the FDA of vape fear mongering.
April 17, 2020. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ FDA Finally Pulls Zantac ]
Washington, DC Since at least last summer the FDA has known that a contaminant known as N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) was present in ranitidine medications (commonly known as the brand name Zantac), but the agency didn’t order a withdrawal of the popular heartburn drug until this month – almost a year later. Chances are, countless people who have been taking a side of a potential carcinogen with their Zantac dose each day are concerned about the possibility of developing Zantac-related cancer —and many people are filing Zantac lawsuits.
- Bayer Settles Roundup Advertising Class Action Lawsuit By Jane Mundy (Apr-14-20)
- Government Preemption Doesn’t Apply to 3M Earplugs By Jane Mundy (Apr-7-20)
- Can Coronavirus and Lawsuits Vaporize E-cigarettes? By Jane Mundy (Mar-25-20)
- Bayer’s Monsanto Purchase Sews Seeds of Discontent Amongst Shareholders By Jane Mundy (Mar-23-20)
- Zantac Cancer Lawsuits Move to MDL Phase By Anne Wallace (Mar-20-20)
- Veterans Can Still File 3M Earplug Lawsuits and Bellwether Trial Coming Up By Jane Mundy (Mar-11-20)
- The Obstacle Course to Bayer Monsanto’s Roundup Settlements By Jane Mundy (Feb-19-20)
- E-Cigarette Toxic Vape Ban Less Than Meets the Eye, Critics Say By Anne Wallace (Feb-17-20)
- 3M Earplug Lawsuits Filed by Veterans Mounting By Jane Mundy (Feb-12-20)
- More 3M Earplug Lawsuits Filed by Veterans Nationwide By Jane Mundy (Jan-25-20)
- E-Cigarette Lawsuit Claims Deceptive Advertising, Fraud By Anne Wallace (Jan-20-20)
- More Ranitidine Cancer Concerns Lead to Zantac Lawsuits By Jane Mundy (Jan-9-20)
- Does Monsanto (Bayer) Have a Silver Bullet? By Jane Mundy (Jan-1-20)
- Latest Studies Link E-Cigarette Vaping to Heavy Metal Lung Disease By Jane Mundy (Dec-20-19)
- Will Juul Go Up in Smoke? By Jane Mundy (Dec-12-19)
- Monsanto Banned from Hawaii – And How Dangerous is Methyl Parathion? By Jane Mundy (Dec-6-19)
- More Zantac Cancer Lawsuits and Recalls By Jane Mundy (Nov-19-19)
- Asbestos Re-Surfaces in J&J Talcum Powder By Jane Mundy (Nov-15-19)
- Bayer “Not Playing Nice in the Sandbox” of Monsanto Litigation By Jane Mundy (Nov-12-19)
- Has J&J Lost Its Way? By Jane Mundy (Oct-25-19)
- Does Bayer Regret Buying Monsanto? By Jane Mundy (Oct-18-19)
- J&J Wins a Few Asbestos Talc Trials--and Loses More By Jane Mundy (Oct-14-19)
- Johnson and Johnson Asbestos Talc Trials Not About Attorneys By Jane Mundy (Sep-26-19)
- Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuits Ramping Up By Jane Mundy (Sep-19-19)
- Another Lawsuit Fired at 3M combat earplug maker. By Jane Mundy (Sep-16-19)
- Health Canada in Gadolinium Denial By Jane Mundy (Sep-13-19)
- Americans Want Automakers to Improve Fuel Economy By Jane Mundy (Sep-10-19)
- Farmers Worldwide Filed Monsanto Herbicide Lawsuits By Jane Mundy (Sep-5-19)
- Ford Fuel Mileage Complaints Mounting By Jane Mundy (Aug-26-19)
- Farmers Worldwide Filed Monsanto Herbicide Lawsuits By Jane Mundy (Aug-17-19)
- J&J Presents Article in Asbestos Talc Trial Indicating Weak Link to Peritoneal Mesothelioma By Jane Mundy (Aug-15-19)
- Gadolinium Dyeing Out? By Jane Mundy (Aug-13-19)
- Department of Justice Probe Continues as Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuits Heat Up By Anne Wallace (Aug-12-19)
- Veterans with Hearing Loss Chucked 3M Defective Earplugs During Deployment By Jane Mundy (Aug-6-19)
- $1.2 Billion Class Action Lawsuit Targets Ford Fuel Economy Claims By Anne Wallace (Jul-29-19)
- Daubert Hearing Underway is Crucial to Johnson & Johnson Asbestos Talc Lawsuits By Jane Mundy (Jul-24-19)
- ZF-TRW Holdings and Six Automakers Slammed with Defective Airbag Class Action Lawsuits By Jane Mundy (Jul-22-19)
- Johnson & Johnson Investors Accuse the Company of Cover-Up By Jane Mundy (Jul-19-19)
- Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit—Attorney Weighs In By Jane Mundy (Jul-17-19)
- Monsanto Accused of Fudging Glyphosate Evidence By Anne Wallace (Jul-17-19)