LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION
Zimmer NexGen Legal News Articles & Interviews
February 15, 2018. By Lucy Campbell.
Los Angeles, CA: Zimmer, the maker of NexGen knee replacements and the defendant in a defective products multi-district litigation (MDL) has reached a preliminary settlement with the plaintiffs in the longstanding MDL.Read [ Tentative Settlement Reached in Zimmer NexGen Knee-Implant MDL ]
November 25, 2014. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Better Off before Zimmer NexGen Knee ]
Atlanta, GA Albert’s mother had a Zimmer NexGen knee replacement six years ago and she has been suffering with Zimmer knee replacement problems ever since. “Mom said she was better off before having this NexGen knee,” says Albert.
October 26, 2014. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Zimmer NexGen Knee Patient Wanted Her Leg Amputated ]
Huntsville, AL: Pam had a Zimmer NexGen knee replacement two years ago, and she has been suffering ever since.
“I told my surgeon that I wished he had just amputated my leg,” Pam says.
September 12, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Zimmer NexGen Lawsuit Attorneys Engaged in a Game of Cat and Mouse ]
Chicago, IL Various strategies are employed by both sides in a typical lawsuit in an effort to further the fortunes of the various antagonists. This includes those advancing the case of the plaintiff, and those defending the position of the defendant. With one Zimmer NexGen lawsuit currently underway in federal court in Illinois, attorneys acting for Zimmer attempted to have colleagues representing various plaintiffs in three lawsuits tucked within multidistrict litigation sanctioned.
August 7, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Zimmer Recalls Products Manufactured in Puerto Rico ]
Chicago, IL Another member of the Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement family of medical devices has reportedly fallen on hard times with the apparent recall of the NexGen MIS Tibial Component, due to reported incidents of loosening or failure of the joint. The allegation surrounds less-than-stellar manufacturing.
July 2, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ For Some, Zimmer Knee Replacement Anything but a Perfect Fit ]
Warsaw, IN Lawsuits alleging problems with Zimmer Knee Replacement continue to come in, as patients continue to experience issues with their replacement medical devices.
June 22, 2014. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Zimmer Holdings Expands Along with Its NexGen Knee Lawsuits ]
Chicago, IL Question: What is “Pop, crack, crunch, pop?” Answer: A Zimmer NexGen knee replacement walking.
May 29, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Zimmer NexGen Knee: Patients Are Not Appliances ]
Washington, DC There are certain sectors that require, by their very nature, a higher standard. Law enforcement. Government officials and members of the judiciary. Religious leaders. Surgeons. Any entity that manufactures medical devices such as Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement. ANY manufacturer of a drug or medical device that can impact an individual’s health in a positive or negative way.
April 14, 2014. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Zimmer NexGen Revisions. Early Grave? ]
Chicago, IL Living with a failed Zimmer NexGen knee is bad enough, but having to endure four revision surgeries in your 70s could mean an early grave.
March 24, 2014. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Zimmer NexGen Claimant Hopeful with Latest Zimmer Litigation ]
Chicago, IL Sherry, along with thousands of other Zimmer NexGen knee recipients, is paying close attention to the NexGen Knee implant multidistrict litigation. And Zimmer Knee Replacement lawsuits continue to be filed.
- Many Zimmer Knee Replacement Plaintiffs Complain of Loosening By Gordon Gibb (Feb-4-14)
- “My Lawyer Says I Have a Good Claim against Zimmer NexGen” By Jane Mundy (Jan-12-14)
- “I’ll Never Get Used to This Zimmer NexGen Knee” By Jane Mundy (Dec-23-13)
- Zimmer NexGen “No Cane No Pain”—No Way By Jane Mundy (Nov-1-13)
- Zimmer NexGen Revision Surgery Patient Files Knee Replacement Claim By Jane Mundy (Oct-25-13)
- Zimmer NexGen Recipient “Caught between a Rock and a Hard Place” By Jane Mundy (Sep-30-13)
- Frustrated Plaintiffs Continue to File Zimmer NexGen Lawsuits By Gordon Gibb (Aug-1-13)
- Zimmer Knee Replacement: Headlines Don’t Tell the Whole Story By Gordon Gibb (Jul-2-13)
- Zimmer Knee Replacement Lawsuits Continue to Mount By Gordon Gibb (Jun-9-13)
- Both Sides Digging In for Pending Zimmer NexGen Lawsuit By Gordon Gibb (May-24-13)
- Patient Says Zimmer NexGen Knee Implant “Unbearable” By Heidi Turner (Apr-27-13)
- NexGen Knee Replacement Plaintiff Alleges Two Failures within Two Years By Gordon Gibb (Mar-5-13)
- Approximately 800 Zimmer NexGen Lawsuits Filed By Heidi Turner (Feb-28-13)
- Zimmer Faces NexGen Lawsuits By Heidi Turner (Jan-26-13)
- Former Pro Athlete Dissatisfied with Zimmer NexGen Knee By Jane Mundy (Dec-26-12)
- “My Zimmer NexGen Knee Attracted a Life-Threatening Infection” By Jane Mundy (Nov-25-12)
- Another Zimmer NexGen Lawsuit Filed By Heidi Turner (Oct-28-12)
- Patients Complain About Zimmer NexGen Problems By Heidi Turner (Sep-25-12)
- Zimmer NexGen Knee Last 15 Years? Try Four Months… By Gordon Gibb (Aug-28-12)
- Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement Linked to New Type of Failure By Heidi Turner (Jun-15-12)
- The Real Cost of Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement Revision: Time By Gordon Gibb (May-30-12)
- Could Zimmer NexGen Lawsuits Cripple the Company? By Jane Mundy (Apr-18-12)
- Texas Woman's Zimmer Knee Didn't Last One Year By Gordon Gibb (Mar-7-12)
- 2011 A Relatively Quiet Year for Zimmer, but NexGen Lawsuits Remain By Gordon Gibb (Jan-18-12)
- Settlement Over Devices Similar to Zimmer Knee Implants Led to Doctor-Consulting Pay Cuts By Charles Benson (Dec-6-11)
- Revision Surgery for Yet Another Zimmer NexGen Recipient By Jane Mundy (Oct-7-11)
- Participant in Zimmer NexGen Study Needs Answers By Jane Mundy (Sep-18-11)
- "I'd Rather Cut Off My Leg from the Knee Down Than Suffer More Pain from This Zimmer NexGen Knee" By Jane Mundy (Aug-20-11)
- Zimmer NexGen—Deciding on Revision Surgery? By Jane Mundy (Jul-28-11)
- Zimmer NexGen Knee Lawsuits Seek MDL Consolidation By Gordon Gibb (Jul-6-11)
- Should Zimmer NexGen Recipients Trust Their Surgeons? By Jane Mundy (Jun-24-11)
- Zimmer's New Augments: A Confirmation of NexGen Knee Failure? By Gordon Gibb (Jun-5-11)
- Patient Scheduled for Fourth Zimmer NexGen Knee Surgery By Jane Mundy (May-25-11)
- Are Zimmer Cutbacks Related to Zimmer Knee Replacement Problems? By Gordon Gibb (May-11-11)
- Former Zimmer Employee Has Zimmer Knee—Defective? By Jane Mundy (May-2-11)
- Zimmer NexGen Sues Attorneys over Trademarks, Alleged False Claims By Charles Benson (Apr-19-11)
- Zimmer NexGen Knee Recall Overdue By Jane Mundy (Apr-12-11)
- The Failure of the Few, Casts a Shadow over the Many By Gordon Gibb (Apr-6-11)
- Zimmer NexGen Knees—Two Nurses Weigh In By Jane Mundy (Mar-27-11)
- Attorney Files Claim for Zimmer NexGen Knee Victim By Jane Mundy (Mar-21-11)