LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATIONInsurance
Hot Legal Issues - Insurance
- Unum Insurance for allegedly denying long-term disability claims.
- Wildfires Claims for loss due to wildfires or forest fires.
- Denied Disability Insurance
- Lawsuits against Health Insurers for Denying Medical Claims
- Emergency Room Charges alleging hospital overcharging and hidden fees on emergency room bills.
- Hospitals Overcharging alleged overcharging both insured and uninsured patients.
- Health Insurance Companies Deny Emergency Services Benefits
- Veteran Disability Benefits alleging unlawful denial of disabled veterans benefits.
- California Workers Compensation Lawsuit denied claims
- Veterans PTSD allegedly failed to provide medical and mental healthcare to injured servicemen and women returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Bad Faith Insurance alleging insurance companies deny legitimate insurance claims.
- Hurricane Sandy Lawsuit
- California Denied Disability Insurance Law
- Home Warranty Companies Denying Claims on Dubious Grounds
- Workers Compensation denied claims.