LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATIONEnvironment
Hot Legal Issues - Environment
- Wildfires Claims for loss due to wildfires or forest fires.
- Asbestos Mesothelioma [en Español] Studies have shown that asbestos particles in the air can cause mesothelioma, lung cancer, and lung disease asbestosis, and many former and all new uses of asbestos in the U.S. have been banned.
- Monsanto RoundUp Lawsuit a weed killer made by Monsanto, is believed to “probably” cause cancer
- Asbestos-Containing Talcum Powder and Risk for Asbestos Mesothelioma
- Hurricane Sandy Lawsuit
- Environment Law [en Español] alleging damages from violation of the law.
- Hydraulic Fracturing alleging fracking can contaminate drinking water and cause cancer.