One person who was critically injured was taken to Straub Clinic and Hospital with burns to 100 percent of their body.
According to Peter Savio, the landlord of Wailkele Business Center, there are several World War II bunkers in the park, and that the explosion happened in one of the bunkers where fireworks were stored.
"We have a cave where fireworks were stored,” he told KITV4. "Luckily for us it happened here at the caves, where it is sort of designed to handle these sorts of thing rather than a warehouse in town or a building in town. It could have been a lot worse."