Our Policy Regarding Comments
LawyersandSettlements.com encourages readers to share their thoughts by commenting on our articles, interviews and blog posts. Our goal is to maintain a community where readers feel free to express themselves and share in open and thought-provoking debate. We reserve the right to moderate comments to ensure that they remain constructive in nature and avoid personal attacks or abusive remarks.
- Do not post comments that are abusive, defamatory, illegal, libelous or obscene.
- Do not verbally abuse or threaten other readers. Do not make unsubstantiated allegations against other people or businesses.
- Do not post content that has a copyright and does not belong to you. If you want to share something with other readers, summarize and provide the original source.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your comments. We cannot review every comment, but we reserve the right to edit messages or remove any message deemed inappropriate for any reason. Repeated violation of the rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.
- Advertising and promoting are prohibited. Comments are for discussion of issues and not for promoting businesses or services.
- When you post a comment, you are agreeing that we may distribute your comment via the Internet and to include it in a publicly accessible archive in perpetuity. You are granting others the right to quote from your post here or elsewhere.
- LawyersandSettlements.com does not release user information to anyone outside the organization.
- LawyersandSettlements.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Please note, we will delete comments, without notice, that:
- Are abusive, harassing, threatening or vulgar
- Are personal attacks, including name-calling or celebrations of another person's death or misfortune
- Contain advertising or spam
- Violate any of LawyersandSettlements.com's Terms of Service