LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION
Diabetes Medication Lawsuits
- Byetta allegedly linked to renal kidney failure and acute pancreatitis.
- Saxagliptin marketed as Onglyza and Kombiglyze XR possible increased risk of heart failure
- Actos alleging bladder cancer, heart or kidney damage may have been caused by use of Actos...
- FDA Warns of Ketoacidosis Linked to SGLT2 inhibitors Canagliflozin, Dapagliflozin, and Empagliflozin
- Invokana Linked with Cardiovascular Injuries and Kidney Failure lawsuit alleging Invokana side effects including an increased risk of kidney problems and cardiovascular problems
- Januvia allegedly can cause cancer, pancreatitis and other side effects.
- Victoza Side Effects - Pancreatic and Thyroid Cancer