• Michael Pineiro April 30, 2012 at 1:20 pm

    Im looking for a lawyer to take a case for me.My mother was raped in 2010 of July. I had a lawyer but did not want to investigate futher.The nursing home is covering it up because the Chicago Police dept. did a shit job of investigating .Now im in a spot.My mother has passed and noone will open the case or can they get Dna.Can you find someone to help me.Statute is running out

  • william tamidles August 11, 2016 at 2:19 am

    Hi Ed, just looking for lawyers that close to socal and willing to take against US Bank who illegally foreclose our home in Chino. My works in Ramona Junior High School and me at HealthSmart but our money was gone by a litigation lawyer in LA contacted by my wife in 2014 when we have hard time paying our mortgage. The new lawyers investigated it and told me to file a lawsuit against the bank to return the title to our name but cost 4995.00. We do not have money to give and asking for your help to jump start the case not to waste our time in our home for more than 20 years.

  • Leave a Reply


Find us on