Potential Lawsuits - Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act and California Family Rights Act
- California Sexual Harassment and Discrimination for employees and apllicants for employment
- Medical Marijuana and Job Loss
- Abercrombie & Fitch Face Complaints of Discrimination
- Atico International Recalls Personal Blenders
- Discriminación Raza, género, religiosa, edad, inhabilidad etc.
- Walt Disney World Co. allegedly violated the Americans With Disabilities Act by prohibiting the use of a Segway to persons with disabilities at its theme parks.
- Denton, TX and the Denton Fire Department alleging racial discrimination against African American firefighter applicants.
- Wells Fargo & Co. alleging racial discrimination against black homeowners.
- Countrywide Home Loans Inc. alleging racial discrimination by charging black borrowers more for subprime mortgages.
- Ameriquest Mortgage Co. et al. alleging discrimination against black clients.
- Copacabana Nightclub et al. alleging invidious discrimination against men for promoting Ladies Nights.
- Toys "R" Us alleging racial discrimination toward black customers.
- eHarmony alleging discrimination based on gender orientation.
- Fedex Age Discrimination Por lo menos, hay dos demandas conjuntas por discriminación por edad pendientes contra Federal Express.
- Disability Discrimination
- New York Police Department alleging racial profiling for police stops.
- Oakland, CA and Richard Valerga alleging racial and gender harassment.
- Ford Motor Co. allegedly discriminated against African American employees.
- Denny's Inc. alleging racial discrimination toward minority franchisees.
- Elgin School District U46 allegedly discriminated against minority children.
- ABM Industries Incorporated allegedly encouraged gender harassment and disregarded civil rights violations.
- McCormick & Schmick alleging employee racial discrimination.
- Utah State University allegedly denied deaf students equal access to education.
- Dallas County Community College alleges racial discrimination against minority employees.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation alleged age discrimination against supervisors.
- Eli Lilly & Co. alleged racial discrimination against African American employees.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency alleged racial bias in promoting African American employees and unfair labor practices.
- Lawry's Restaurants, Inc. alleging gender discrimination by denying men higher paying server jobs.
- Harassment Class Action Unsolicited, deliberately offensive behavior that has been requested to be stopped
- Fedex Age Discrimination [en Español] alleging discrimination against couriers over 40.
- Hotels.com alleging disability discrimination by neither offering nor guaranteeing its disabled customers accessible rooms at the same discounts that are available to the non-disabled population.
- Several Automobile Financing Companies in Milwaukee allegedly engaged in unlawful credit discrimination and unfair trade practices towards African American customers
- Not-for-profit Hospitals for allegedly overcharging uninsured patients and abusive collection practices.
- Sars and Vacation Refunds. Join a possible class action against several different cruise ship lines and vacation packages that are allegedly refusing refunds to people from possible Sars infected areas even though the people have a clean bill of health.
- University of South Florida for alleged racism, claiming the College of Education has two sets of guidelines, one for African Americans and one for whites.
- Officemax, Inc., IL for alleged racial discrimination)
- Nestle USA Teamsters Local 6 for alleged discrimination against race, national origin and retaliation.