Potential Lawsuits - Antitrust
- ATM Fees Could Violate Antitrust Laws (Nov-23-16)
- Suboxone Antitrust Action Filed by 35 Attorney Generals (Sep-28-16)
- ACE Train Derailment Injuries (Mar-8-16)
- GSK Faces Flonase Lawsuit (Feb-10-15)
- Questcor Facing Antitrust Allegations over Acthar Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Drug (May-28-14)
- Consumers Lose in the LIBOR Scandal (Jul-26-12)
- Goldman Sachs Faces Fraud Charges (Apr-16-10)
- Auto Parts Makers Investigated for Alleged Price Fixing (Feb-26-10)
- CVS Mailing Sparks Allegations of Privacy Violation (Nov-17-08)
- Online Ticket Vendor Buying Tickets Online That Never Arrive (Sep-11-08)
- Antitrust Price Fixing Could Cost Consumers up to $300 Billion Annually (Aug-19-08)
- Billion Dollar Ice Market Probed for Price-Fixing (Aug-7-08)
- Reddy Ice Holdings Inc., Arctic Glacier International Inc., and Home City Ice Co. allegedly violated federal antitrust laws by fixing prices for packaged cubed, crushed, block, and dry ice in the US and Canada. (Mar-21-08)
- Carnival Corp. et al. alleging price fixing through fuel surcharges. (Feb-18-08)
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada allegedly overcharged for immigration application fees. (Feb-1-08)
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. alleging freight forwarding antitrust. (Jan-14-08)
- Apple Inc. allegedly maintained an illegal monopoly on the digital music market. (Jan-8-08)
- Hershey Co. et al. allegedly involved in a chocolate price fixing scheme.
- British Airways and Virgin Atlantic allegedly conspired to fix the prices of fuel surcharges.
- YRC Worldwide Inc. et al. allegedly conspired to fix the prices of shipping rates through fuel surcharges. (Aug-24-07)
- Dean Foods Co. allegedly price fixing the cost of milk through bottling and distribution. (Jul-11-07)
- AWB Ltd. allegedly involved in a bribery and money laundering conspiracy. (Apr-24-07)
- Becton, Dickinson and Co. alleging antitrust violations of hypodermic products. (Apr-12-07)
- Television Price Fixing alleging major manufacturers and big box stores are engaged in illegal trade practices. (Feb-8-07)
- Citgo Petroleum Corp. allegedly helped OPEC fix energy prices in the US. (Nov-20-06)
- Biomet Inc. alleging violations of antitrust laws. (Aug-11-06)
- Micron Inc. alleged price fixing and conspiracy to restrain supply of computer memory chips.
- Chemtura Corp. and subsidiary Uniroyal Chemical Corp. alleged anti-trust and global price fixing conspiracy.
- BP allegedly violated the Anti-trust Act by price-fixing propane.
- Airline Cargo Price Fixing allegedly conspired to fix cargo prices. (Mar-13-06)
- Norbord Inc. allegedly violated U.S. antitrust laws by agreeing to fix prices and reduce the supply of Oriented strand board. (Mar-7-06)
- Long Island Power Authority allegedly overcharged fuel-adjustment surcharges to customers. (Feb-28-06)
- Visa and MasterCard alleging retailers have had to pay artificially high interchange fees. (Jan-26-06)
- Wayne County alleging violations to the Headlee amendment to the state constitution that prohibits local governments from levying a tax that has not been approved through a referendum. (Jan-4-06)
- Amerada Hess Corp. and AmSouth lawsuit seeks class action status on behalf of all similarly situated consumers in Florida who received an unauthorized hold on their bank account after purchasing gas from Hess. (Sep-27-05)
- West Publishing Corporation and Kaplan, Inc. allegedly illegally dividing the LSAT and BAR/BRI exams to increase revenues. (May-3-05)
- Apple Computer Inc. allegedly violated federal antitrust laws and unfair competition laws with unlawful bundling and tying arrangements of iPod and iTunes Music Store. (Jan-11-05)
- Windows Media Player For allegedly being engaged in unfair business practice by putting advertising on a paid for service; in particular, Microsoft windows media player. (Jan-6-04)
- Stolt-Nielsen, S.A. and Odfjell ASA, two major operators of parcel tankers, for alleged price fixing. (Apr-9-03)