November 13, 2008. By Brenda Craig.
West Hollywood, CA: Like millions of parents, attorney Brian Witzer occasionally gave his 8-year-old daughter a common pain medication for minor aches and fevers, but not anymore. "Children's Motrin is off limits in my family," says Witzer. It has been "off limits" in the Witzer household since his firm began investigating the link between a number of commonly used drugs, including Children's Motrin, and a terrifying and life threatening skin disorder called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. In its extreme form it is called Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis—often referred to as SJS/TEN disorder.
Read [ The Hidden Danger of Children's Motrin