LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATIONLawsuits
- Ohio Medical Malpractice Lawsuits alleging doctors or other healthcare professionals or organizations standard of care fails to meet an acceptable level.
- Ohio Wrongful Termination alleging unjust termination of job.
- Ohio Internet Payday Loans Internet Payday loans in Ohio may be illegal if they violate Ohio Consumer Protection Laws.
- Energy Plus Faces Class Action over Rate Hikes
- Abercrombie & Fitch 2009 Gift Card Class Action Filed
- Childs Death Prompts Recall of Bunk Beds
- 14,158 lbs of Ground Beef Products Recalled
- Kroger Recalls Pet Foods Due to Possible Health Risk
- Touch Point Oscillating Ceramic Heaters Recalled
- Cal-Maine Foods Recalls Eggs
- Romaine Lettuce Products Recalled due to Possible E. Coli Contamination
- Possible E. coli O157:H7 Contamination Prompts Recall of 135,000 lbs of Beef Trim
- Ready-To-Eat Sausage Products Recalled due to Possible Contamination by Foreign Materials
- Frozen Chicken Pot Pie Products Recalled
- Ohio Employment Law alleged violations of Ohio labor laws including overtime pay, harassment and discrimination.
- Majesty Canteloups Recalled due to Possible Salmonella Contamination
- Toyota Recalls 2000-2003 Tundra Vehicles