- Dell Call Center Employees alleging that Dell fails to pay call center employees all the wages they are due.
- Queens Park Dept. alleging employee racial discrimination.
- Old Homestead Steak House alleging management unlawfully took a cut of servers' tips.
- American Airlines alleging the curbside bag check in fee has decreased Skycaps' total income.
- SmileCare allegedly failed to pay overtime and forced employees to work through breaks.
- Ritz-Carlton allegedly failed to pay banquet servers private party service fees.
- McAfee Inc. allegedly denied employees the chance to exercise stock options.
- Continental Tire North America Inc. allegedly breached agreements promising lifetime health insurance coverage.
- Eli Lilly & Co. allegedly misclassified sales employees as exempt from overtime.
- Fidelity Investments and Deere & Co. allegedly engaged in revenue sharing and charged unreasonable fees to manage retirement savings.
- Featherlite Manufacturing, Inc. alleging employees lost vacation time after the company implemented and changed vacation policies.
- Eller and Sons Trees allegedly failed to pay guest workers prevailing wages and overtime.
- Bodisen Biotech, Inc. AMEX: BBC
- Tier Technologies, Inc. PINKSHEETS: TIER
- Pegasus Wireless Corp. OTCBB: PGWC
- Ikanos Communications, Inc. NASD: IKAN
- Apollo Group Inc. NASD: APOL
- Warner Chilcott Limited NASD: WCRX
- Los Angeles Police Department allegedly pressured officers to meet traffic writing ticket quotas.
- Taco Bell Corp. alleging unpaid overtime and violations of California's wage and hour laws.
- Flowserve Corporation NYSE: FLS
- Northrop Grumman Corp. allegedly charged unreasonable fees and expenses to its 401K plan.
- Marvell Technology Group, Ltd. NASD: MRVL
- Denny's Inc. allegedly limits medical leave days in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Crowley County Correctional Facility alleging gender harassment toward female employees.
- TVIA, Inc. NASD: TVIA
- Outback Steakhouse alleging gender discrimination by not promoting women to top management positions.
- Loudeye Corp. NASD: LOUD
- Moreland Automotive Group alleging gender harassment, hostile work environment and retaliation.
- United Airlines allegedly fired employees who could not meet a mandatory 30-hour work week minimum due to medical conditions.
- Meade Instruments, Inc. NASD: MEAD
- Encysive Pharmaceuticals Inc. NASD: ENCY
- Beelman River Terminals alleging unpaid overtime to barge workers.
- Seiple Lithograph Co. allegedly closed doors on employees without notice and denied accrued vacation pay and prepaid health benefits.
- Jabil Circuit, Inc. NYSE: JBL
- Connetics Corporation NASD: CNCT
- Natural Health Trends Corp. NASD: BHIP
- ADVO, Inc. NYSE: AD
- Inter-Con Security Services Inc. alleging unpaid overtime for security guards.
- East Coast Express Eviction et al. allegedly broke minimum wages laws by routinely hiring homeless people at rates as low as $2 an hour.
- Aspen Technology Inc. NASD: AZPN
- Smith Barney allegedly failed to pay stockbrokers overtime.
- Foot Locker Inc. alleging ERISA violations.
- Home Depot alleging unpaid overtime for New Jersey employees.
- Tyco International Ltd. alleging employee retirement savings plan stock fraud.
- Global Horizons Allegedly violated state and federal laws by displacing U.S. farm workers with foreign workers.
- State of Oregon alleged to illegally ask retired government employees to pay back benefits.
- Brinker International Inc. allegedly violated California Labor Law mandating workers' meal and rest breaks.
- Boeing Company allegedly improperly calculated retirement benefits and violated ERISA.
- Automobile Club of Michigan allegedly violated ERISA and the Fair Labor Standards Act by refusing to pay overtime.
- 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- 14 Next»