- Golden Gate National Recreation Area allegedly failed to provide adequate facilities for the disabled.
- Liberty National Life Insurance Co. allegedly discriminated against Haitians by offering low quality policies and canceling without reason.
- Lazoff Discrimination alleging the Colorado Springs Police Department refused to promote an officer in retaliation for his allegiance to his wife who was lead plaintiff in a successful class action against the Department.
- New York City Education Department alleging a program created to increase the number of black and Hispanic students in the city's elite specialized high schools violates the Constitution by excluding whites and Asians.
- Iowa, USA alleging racial discrimination in its hiring practices.
- Black & Decker Corp. allegedly violated the ADA by denying job applicants employment after failing a carpal tunnel syndrome prediction test.
- Capital Area Transit System allegedly provided an unreliable paratransit system.
- Lower Merion School District alleging racial discrimination against African American students.
- University of California, Davis allegedly failed to provide equal athletic opportunities and athletic scholarships for women students.
- Philip Morris USA, Lorillard Tobacco, RJ Reynolds, and Liggett Group allegedly engaged in cynical and exploitative marketing targeting African American communities.
- Hotels.com alleging discrimination against people with disabilities by refusing to guarantee reservation for wheelchair accessible room.
- Pepsi Bottling Group Inc. and the Atlanta Retailers Association alleging racial discrimination by offering discounts only to foreigners.
- Napa County, CA alleging sidewalks and walkways are inaccessible to disabled people.
- Virginia Commonwealth University et al. allegedly excluded white students from journalism workshops based solely on race.
- U.S. Navy Allegedly discriminated against current or former chaplains.
- City of St. Paul alleged racial discrimination toward minority business owners.
- Morgan Stanley DW, Inc. alleged gender and age discrimination.
- Air Line Pilots Association allegedly discriminated against nonunion pilots and breached its duty of fair representation.
- Farmers Insurance Exchange, American Family Mutual Insurance Co. and Shelter General Insurance Co. alleged unlawful race discrimination due to pricing policies and practices.
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim alleged gender discrimination for handing out Mother's Day tote bags to women only.
- Dell Financial Services and CIT allegedly discriminated against credit applicants based on ethnic background.
- Super Steel allegedly discriminated against and harassed former African American employees.
- GEICO Corp. alleging racial discrimination by charging higher premiums for those with less education and low qualification occupations.
- Boston Fire Department allegedly discriminated against some employees for promotions and raises in favor of politically connected employees.
- Denver Police Department allege civil rights violation and discrimination by denying promotions to Latino officers.
- San Diego Regional Center for the Developmentally Disabled allegedly terminated disabled employees and employees over 40 without cause.
- Les Schwab allegedly denied female employees promotions, training and other employment opportunities due to their gender.
- Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein alleging female employee gender discrimination.
- Best Buy allegedly violating federal and state laws against employee gender and racial discrimination.
- New York Police Department alleging continued racial discrimination towards African American and Latino police officers.
- UBS Financial Services, Inc. alleging racial discrimination in hiring, promotion, and other employment practices towards African Americans.
- Commerce Department alleging employee racial discrimination in hiring and advancement practices.
- Citizens Gas & Coke Utility alleging a screening test was bias against African Americans.
- Dillard's Inc. allegedly charged black women a higher price than white women for beauty salon services.
- Department of Social and Health Services alleging ethnicity discrimination and violations of constitutional rights.
- Smith Barney alleging gender discrimination through sales support and account distribution.
- Federal Aviation Administration alleging age discrimination by contracting out jobs thereby reducing pension benefits.
- Metro Government alleging racial discrimination in the form of pay, promotions and accommodations
- Novartis Corp. alleging female employee gender discrimination.
- School District 46, IL alleging discrimination against Hispanic minority students.
- Hair Cuttery alleging racial discrimination towards African American customers.
- Boeing Co alleging racial discrimination towards African American employees since June, 1994.
- Carle Foundation Hospital allegedly charging uninsured patients more than anyone else.
- US Mint allegedly female sexual discrimination and harassment.
- St. Paul, MN alleging racial discrimination and that city officials purposely ignored laws intended to help minorities win pieces of publicly subsidized real-estate projects.
- 3M Co. alleging age discrimination in training, performance reviews, pay, promotions and layoffs.
- Morgan Stanley allegedly subjecting female employees to unequal treatment compared to male employees.
- S.C. Department of Transportation allegedly denying promotions and salary increases based on race.
- United Parcel Service, Inc. alleging systematic violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Berkeley Unified School District allegedly illegally expelling students from school for racially motivated reasons.
Page: 1 2 3 Next»