Request Legal Help Now - Free

Advertisement
LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION

overcharge on leased cars return

overcharge on leased cars return

by valb » May-27-04 3:51 am

Leasing company (Hann Financial) overcharges on minute and normal 'wear&tear' repairs. Once car is return by consumer, lasing company 'invoices' for repairs at exubarent rate. Since consumer no long in posesion of the car, itis impossible to argue if repair even necessary, or get competing estimate.

It happened with my firdt lease car, and I have heard simular complains from other people aas well.

Form for complaints on this topic

by Admin » Jun-05-04 9:40 pm

If you have a complaint about this happening to you. You may fill out this form for a free case evaluation

www.bigclassaction.com/la ... hicle.php

Abusive $$ in Early termination of Car Lease

by hvillares » Jun-23-04 7:50 pm

I purchased a car through a lease. The car was totalled in a car accident within a month of purchase.

Although, the insurance company will have to pay the cost of the car, the bank is suing for breach of contract for the total amount of the lease contract, over $10,000.

This is because there was a clause in the contract which also asks that the person pays all interests that would have been earned until the lease is/would be completed regardless of when it is finished.

I have read about this in consumer magazines and advice columns and if I had read these before the purchase, never in my life would I had done it through a lease.

BAD LEASES

by ROBBED » May-04-05 7:43 pm

I WAS DECIEVED BY TOYOTA'S WORKER AND STUCK IN A 5 YEAR LEASE WITH A DEFECTIVE AUTO THEY WOULD NOT INSPECT. TOYOTA MOTOR CREDIT SUED ME FOR OVER 6 THOUSAND DOLLLARS AFTER I PAID $11,880, AND SOLD THE AUTO AT AUCTION FOR $9,100 AND THIS WAS A $19,000 CAR. I FAUGHT BACK AND WAS TO GO TO TRIAL JUNE 15. THE JUDGE VACATED MY TRIAL. THIS IS SO AMAZING THAT THE COURTS ARE NOT PROTECTING CITIZENS. WE NEED TO FILE A CLASS ACTION IF SOMEONE WILL REPRESENT THE CLASS THEIR ARE MANY OF US.

Request Legal Help Now! - Free