Online Legal Media has a unique and special service for the Press.
Investigative Journalists & TV News Producers
If you are writing or reporting about a topic that appears on our website and would like to interview some of the people involved, or speak with someone on our editorial team, please contact us with your request.
Due to privacy restrictions we cannot give out the names of alleged victims who appear in our interviews, however, we can forward them a copy of your email letter asking them to contact you directly. In return, we appreciate your mentioning LawyersandSettlements.com in your article or broadcast.
Members of our team are available for comments or interviews regarding Online Legal Media and our legal news websites: LawyersandSettlements.com, BigClassAction.com and HealthEffectsofAsbestos.com.
Have a story to pitch to our editorial team? Click here to let us know.
Recent Press Releases
[ FULL LIST OF PRESS RELEASES ]
LawyersandSettlements.com in the Media
National Park Service U.S. Department of the Interior, Fire and Aviation Management
Senator Ted W. Lieu (California State Senator, D-Torrance), Website Newsroom
Fox News Online Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl’s blog “Lis on Law”
New York Post, “Bronx Zoo Tiger Saved My Son’s Life”
Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, Patient Care - Dr. Joshua Zeichner: "The Jury Still Out on Accutane"
Gothamist, “Bronx Zoo Jumper’s Mom Blames Adderall Addiction for Tiger Den Leap”
Human Resource Executive Online, “Linking ADA Compliance to Corporate Culture”
About.com, US Government Info, “Rewards and Dangers of Federal Whistleblowing”
Honor the Earth, “When Drones Guard the Pipeline: Militarizing Fossil Fuels in the East”
Pepperdine University Graphic “Sodexo: Pepp management responds to employee complaints”
The Northerner Online (Northern Kentucky University), “Callahan’s Haunted Past Comes to Life”
LawyersandSettlements.com in Books & Publications
- Human Resource Management, Jean Phillips and Stanley Gully, Published by Cengage Learning, January 1, 2013.
- The Politics of Medicaid, Laura Katz Olson, Published by Columbia University Press, August 20, 2013.
- The Art of Complaining: Canada’s Consumer Action Guide, Phil Edmonston, Published by Dundum, September 2, 2013.
- Mad Science: Psychiatric Coercion, Diagnosis and Drugs, Stuart A. Kirk, Tomi Gomory, David Cohen, Published by Transaction Publishers, April 12, 2013.
- Lemon-Aid Used Cars and Trucks 1990-2015, Phil Edmonston, Published by Dundurn, November 18, 2013.
- The Social Media Business Equation: Using Online Connections to Grow your Bottom Line, Eve Mayer Orsburn, Published by Cengage Learning, 2012.
- Occupational Health and Safety, Professor Ronald J. Burke, Dr. Sharon Clarke, Professor Cary L. Cooper CBE, Published by Gower Publishing, Ltd, October 1, 2012.
- Born With a Junk Food Deficiency: How Flaks, Quacks and Hacks Pimp the Public Health, Martha Rosenberg, Published by Prometheus Books, April 10, 2012.
- Forensic Toxicology: Medico-Legal Case Studies, Kalipatnapu N. Rao, Published by Taylor & Francis, April 5, 2012.
- Canaries in the Coal Mine: A Journey of Discovery, Elaine Marie Graham, Published by Balboa Press, February 28, 2012.
- The Vacuum Cleaner: A History, Carroll Gantz, Published by McFarland, 2012.
- Blood Medicine: Blowing the Whistle on One of the Deadliest Prescription Drugs Ever, Kathleen Sharp, Published by Penguin, August 28, 2012.
- Lemon-Aid Used Cars and Trucks 2012, Phil Edmonston, Published by Dundurn, May 19, 2012.
- Intermediate Accounting, Volume 2, 14th Edition Kieso, Jerry J, Weygandt, Terry D Varfield. Published by John Wiley & Sons, March 15, 2011.
- Organizational Behavior: Tools for Success, Jean Phillips and Stanley Gully, Published by Cengage Learning, January 7, 2011.
- Safer Hospital Care: Strategies for Continuous Innovation, Dev Raheja, Published by Taylor & Francis, April 11, 2011.
- Principles of Information Systems, Ralph Stair, George Reynolds, Published by Cengage Learning, January 1, 2011.
- Fundamentals of Information Systems, Ralph Stair, George Reynolds, Published by Cengage Learning, January 1, 2011.
- Media and Criminal Justice: The CSI Effect, Dennis J. Stevens, Published by Jones & Bartlett Publishers, April 19, 2011.
- The Subprime Virus: Reckless Credit, Regulatory Failure, and Next Steps, Kathleen C. Engel, Patricia A. McCoy, Published by Oxford University Press, January 5, 2011.
- Scrubbed Out: Reviving the Doctor’s Role in Patient Care, Salah D. Salman, MD, Published by AuthorHouse, September 6, 2011.
- Phantom Billing, Fake Prescriptions, and the High Cost of Medicine, Terry L. Leap, Published by Cornell University Press, 2011.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: An Ethical Approach, Mark S. Schwartz, Published by Broadview Press, March 22, 2011.
- What’s Wrong with My Chlid? Sandra Surace, Published by AuthorHouse, 2010.
- Working the Crowd: Social Media Marketing for Business, Eileen Brown, Published by BCS The Chartered Institute for IT, November 18, 2010.
- Biodesign: The Process of Innovating Medical Technologies, Stefanos Zenios, Josh Makower, Paul Yck, Published by Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- Surviving Your Doctors: Why the Medical System is Dangerous to Your Health and How to Get Through it Alive, Richard S. Klein, Published by Rowman & Littlefield, January 16, 2010.
- Technology and Society, Jan L. Harrington, Published by Jones & Bartlett Publishers, November 1, 2011.
- Feed Your Pet Right: The Authoritative Guide to Feeding Your Dog and Cat, Marion Nestle, Malden Nesheim, Published by Simon and Schuster, May 11, 2010.
- Show Me the Money: Writing Business and Economics Stories for Mass Communication, Chris Roush, Published by Taylor & Francis, October 1, 2010.
- Ethics In Action: A Case-Based Approach, David R. Keller, Published by John Wiley & Sons, 2009.
- In Foodture We Trust, Heinz R. Gisel, Published by Xulon Press, 2009.
- The Four Pillars of Retirement Plans: The Fiduciary Guide to Participant Directed Retirement Plans, David B. Loeper, Published by John Wiley & Sons, May 27, 2009.
- Welcome to the Poverty Class: The Growing Unemployment and Underemployment Problem, Nicholas Kayafas, Pubished by Dorrance Publishing, 2008.
- Easy Green Living: The Ultimate Guide to Simple, Eco-Friendly Choices for You and Your Home, Renee Loux, Published by Rodale, April 1, 2008.
- The Fattening of America: How the Economy Makes Us Fat, If it Matters, and What To Do About it, Eric A. Finkelstein, Laurie Zuckerman, Published by John Wiley & Sons, April 4, 2008.
- Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society, Volume 2, Robert W. Kolb, Published by Sage Publications, 2008.
- Reflections on Life, Christopher Ejsmond, Published by Chipmunk Publishing Ltd., September 1, 2008.
- Brain-Disabling Treatments in Psychiatry: Drugs, Electroshock, and the Psychopharmaceutical Complex, Peter Roger Breggin, Published by Springer Publishing Company, 2007.
- Mental Illness, Marie L. Thompson, Published by Greenwood Publishing Group, 2007.
- The Art of M&A, Fourth Edition: A Merger Acquisition Buyout Guide, Stanley Foster Reed, Alexandra Lajoux, H. Peter Nesvold, Published by McGraw Hill Professional, April 26, 2007.
- Talking Back to Prozac: What Doctors Aren’t Telling You about Today’s Most Controversial Drug, Peter Breggin, MD, January 25, 2006.
- 50 Plus One Tips to Preventing Identity Theft, Elizabeth Drake, Published by Encouragement Press, LLC, 2006.