Request Legal Help Now - Free

Advertisement
LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION

Canadian - Effexor Side Effects

Canadian - Effexor Side Effects

by Nanook » Aug-26-04 12:29 am

Hi! I'm new to this forum, but have been checking out the various posts for awhile now.
I'm from Ontario Canada and have been on Effexor XR for 2 1/2 years now. I THINK the Effexor caused me to have a stroke (among other side effects which I will detail in another posting later) about 4 weeks after I started taking it. Of course, my doctor doesn't think there is any connection.
With these Class Action suits for meds like Effexor, Paxil, Zoloft and others, are Canadians allowed to partake in these actions?? Or is it strictly American?? I have a couple friends that are also on anti-depressants and I'm sure they would be interested in the answer too!

~ Nanook

effexor

by shellars » Sep-14-04 12:15 pm

[bI TOOK EFFEXOR FOR A WHILE AND I HAD TOLD MY DOCTOR THE MEDICINE WASN'T WORKING BUT THEY STILL KEPT ME ON IT AND THEN I GOT SO VIOLANT I TOOK A KNIFE AFTER MY HUSBAND...THIS IS NOT A DRUG TO BE PLAYED WITH...THEY NOW PUT ME ON PAXIL AND I GET TERRIBLE HEADACHES WITH IT AND AM STILL MOODY AND AT TIMES IT IS PRETTY BAD...IT IS A WONDER MY HUSBAND IS STILL WITH ME FOR THE WAY I AM...[/b]

effexor

by jillduffala1 » Dec-06-04 8:38 pm

i went to the fda web sight and filed a complant and if enough of us have a complant there i think we can get them to look at this drug alittle closer

just a thought
jill

Effexor

by Cheryl » Nov-01-05 10:04 am

Hi folks, I too have been on Effexor for 5 years and experience severe withdrawal symptoms. I have been to see a lawyer (yesterday) to inquire about a class action lawsuit. He is interested in my case and possible others who are experiencing withdrawal/side effects from Effexor. If you have any comments or would like me to refer your comments to the lawyer for review please email me at cheryl.no email links, please.com. Best of luck to all! :roll:

Effexor

by Cheryl » Nov-02-05 1:45 pm

Hi again! I just noticed in my previous note that my email address is incorrect, if you are interested in a class action lawsuit you can email me at cheryl.no email links, please.com. I will forward any comments to my lawyer for review.

Possible Effexor lawsuit

by 4justice » Nov-05-05 3:46 pm

Hi Cheryl, you can submit your case and read more about a potential class action lawsuit: https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/effexor

We hope you find this helpful!

Request Legal Help Now! - Free