Request Legal Help Now - Free
LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION

Search Results for 

Sort by date 559 pages found matching <script>alert('What_Security?')</script>

  • ETHEX Drug Overdose "Frightening"
    Apr-9-09 Suffolk, VA Patients rely on pharmaceutical companies to ensure that the medications they take are safe for consumption. That is what makes the recent ETHEX drug recall so scary. It took too long for the defects in the medications to be noticed, putting many people at risk of a drug overdose. Robert S says his wife, Linda, survived her ETHEX side effects...
  • VA Contaminated Colonoscopies: 'Completely Inexcusable'
    Apr-2-09 Miami, FL In a scathing editorial, the Miami Herald reveals that the VA hospital in Miami where VA colonoscopies took place was warned by the Department of Veteran's Affairs about potential problems with colonoscopy equipment. According to the newspaper the Hospital checked its procedures and reported everything fine—that is, until a more extensive rev...
  • High Levels of Lead found in Vinyl Baby Bibs
    Baby bibs imported from China for Toys "R" Us by Hamco Baby Products have been found to contain high levels of lead. Tests from the Center for Environmental Health discovered the inexpensive vinyl baby bibs contain lead levels three times as high as the level allowed in paint. The bibs have Disney Winnie the Pooh characters, sports gear, or flowers printed...
  • Paxil Birth Defects: "I Wish I Hadn't Taken It"
    Feb-24-09 Ft Worth, TX Kathryn's baby girl was born with a hole in her heart, a defect possibly due to her baby's exposure to the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant Paxil during pregnancy. Now, many years later, Kathryn feels guilty and frustrated because her daughter has many long-term health problems. "I was on Paxil during the whol...
  • Natrecor Kidney Failure and Death
    FDA demands label changes to warn patients of side effects and risk of death from taking Natrecor (Nesiritide) In May 2005, the FDA ordered Johnson & Johnson's subsidiary Scios, the manufacturer of Natrecor, to include additional warning details for their popular heart failure treatment. Since its approval in 2001, reports have indicated se...
  • Avandia Canada Heart Attack and Liver Damage.
    A new study from the New England Journal of Medicine published May 21, 2007 links the widely prescribed diabetes drug Avandia to an alleged increased risk of heart attack and even death. The Journal reported that dozens of studies together resulted in alleged evidence of a 43 percent higher risk of heart attack. Since Avandia was approved by the FDA i...
  • Upper Peninsula Power Co. Dam Flooding Settlement
    Marquette, WI: (May-23-07) Marquette County filed lawsuits against Upper Peninsula Power Co. (UPPCO), MWH Engineering of Broomfield, CO. and Moyle Construction Co. of Houghton in 2005 for $79,230.86 of the $100,000 losses the county sustained during the May 2003 flood on the Dead River. The Dead River flooded when the Silver Lake Basin dike was breached du...
  • Abogado especializado en Seroquel en el juicio por efectos colaterales y diabetes
    Seroquel se ha vinculado supuestamente con el aumento de los casos de diabetes y trastornos del nivel de azúcar en sangre, la hiperglucemia. Seroquel se utiliza como tratamiento para episodios maníacos agudos asociados con el trastorno bipolar I y el tratamiento de la esquizofrenia. Es un medicamento antipsicótico fabricado por As...
  • Driver Injured in Trucking Accident Awarded $2.4 Million
    Nov-30-08 Imperial County, CA Semi truck accidents can be terrible. We've all seen them. We've also, all seen highway construction zones. And unlike closing a building for renovations for example, a major highway without a readily available detour must function and pass traffic, such as cars and tractor-trailers, even in the midst of construction chaos. It was in...
  • MGM Mirage Inc. Disability Act Violations Penalty
    Biloxi, MS: (May-02-07) The Justice Department filed charges against MGM Mirage Inc., the world's second-largest casino company, following a complaint filed by a patron, alleging that fell in a shower because he couldn't reach shower controls. The suit claimed that the hotel had violated the Americans with Disabilities Act in making in designing their hote...
  • E. Coli Outbreak From Fresh Bagged Spinach Total Passes 200.
    The US Food and Drug Administration has issued an alert to consumers of fresh bagged spinach about an outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 in multiple states that may be associated with the consumption of produce. Preliminary epidemiological evidence suggests that bagged fresh spinach may be a possible source of this outbreak. Based on the current information,...
  • Pilot Error Causes Plane Crashes
    Oct-25-08 Madrid, Spain When you board an airplane, you expect the pilot is fully capable of dealing with any situation that might arise and will always make the right decision to avert a plane crash. Of course, pilots are humans and humans make mistakes. Sadly, when pilots make mistakes the result can be a fatal airplane crash. A recent analysis, conducted a...
  • Was Heparin contaminated or did Patient have Allergic Reaction?
    Oct-9-08 Kansas City, KS: Justine was hospitalized for five days last January for a deep-vein thrombosis and she was given Heparin injections . She now believes the side effects she suffered were caused by an allergic reaction or Heparin contamination. Researchers say that combining short periods of leg compression with medications like Heparin can be helpful...
  • Aldi, Inc. Settles California Overtime Lawsuit
    Jul-1-20 Los Angeles, CA Jeree Gant filed a class action lawsuit against Aldi, Inc., claiming that the grocery chain failed to pay her for all the hours she worked between October 2017 and May 2018. The other allegations under the California labor code concerning meal breaks, rest breaks and wage statements follow from that central claim. Aldi has now offered t...
  • "My Son was given 900 units of Botox and Never Spoke Again"
    May-2-08 Chicago, IL Sandra's son suffered a massive brain injury and he was given Botox to control muscle spasms in his arms and shoulders. But Sandra believes that the huge dose he was given (900 units) caused him to lose the ability to swallow; as well, she thinks this deadly toxin migrated to his brain. "On January 27, 2006 my son Jonathan was a regular c...
  • Preventing Medication Errors
    Apr-15-08 Philadelphia, PA The LawyersandSettlements website is chock full of stories of errors and near-misses in medication, inaccurate or misread prescriptions as well as the resulting health complications and tragedies. The Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) is a non profit charity that exists to help prevent such occurrences by educating both cons...
  • Chantix: "I Started To Get Really Depressed"
    Mar-30-08 Superior, WI Victoria H. says she had no idea that Chantix could have been responsible for her suicide attempt. In fact, it was not until a month later, when her friend phoned her with information about Chantix , that Victoria had any idea that her suicide attempt could have been caused by the anti-smoking medication. "I went to a family doctor to get...
  • Husband Recovering until Given Heparin
    Mar-23-08 Grafton, WV " Heparin was given to my husband at the hospital," says Betty Soames. "He was supposed to have a coloscopy but they didn't get to that--we had no idea he was going to die. My husband and two nurses told me that he was getting shots of Heparin." But Betty Soames (not her real name pending a lawsuit) was never was told why he was given it,...
  • Heparin: Tainted Product, Confusing Labels and the Hollywood Factor
    Mar-13-08 Hollywood, CA In the spring it was poisoned pet food, then tainted toothpaste. In the summer and fall, lead-laced toys for tots. Now, the latest word that appears to summarize problems with imports from China, is heparin . Heparin is a blood thinner made from the intestines of pigs, and in the last several weeks heparin has been all over the news. In D...
  • Vapotherm Humidifier
    --> The FDA has announced a recall of Vapotherm's popular 2000i and 2000h Respiratory Gas Humidifiers due to bacteria contaminations that can lead to serious illness or death. Authorities have received numerous reports of Vapotherm humidifiers/ oxygen masks containing bacteria such as Ralstonia. Patients who are exposed to this bacteria can de...
Page: 1  -  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  -  10»  -  28   Next»



Request Legal Help Now! - Free