LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION
RSS News Feeds / Content SyndicationLawyersandSettlements.com's RSS News Feeds provide up-to-date content on a variety of subject areas for your daily reading. All RSS Feeds are distributed in RSS 2.0. While these feeds are free for personal use, please contact our Sales Team for any commercial use.
LawyersandSettlements.com RSS News FeedsThe Main RSS News Feed covers the top 20 news items on LawyersandSettlements.com. Topics include newly filed lawsuits, lawsuit settlement details, possible cases, and current legal news items. Great resource for lawyers and legal professionals.
LawyersandSettlements.com Main News Feed
The Hot Issues RSS News Feed covers up to 30 issues listed on our home page. Topics include pending or current class action lawsuits, product defects, drug recalls, and more! Great resource for consumers.
LawyersandSettlements.com Hot Issues News Feed
The Settlements RSS Feed delivers new settlements as they are posted to LawyersandSettlements.com.
LawyersandSettlements.com Settlements News Feed
The Emerging Issues RSS News Feed provides updates on the latest food and drug recalls, defective product warnings and medical device alerts as well as the latest on securities fraud, employment issues, personal injury complaints and more.
Emerging Legal News Feed
LawyersandSettlements.com RSS Channel CategoriesSelect any of the following RSS Feeds by category - each category includes the top 10 issues, possible legal cases, and current legal news items.
Use of Our ContentFor print, editorial guidelines would require the following:
- Credit to LawyersAndSettlements.com with date of publication and author byline;
- If an excerpt, we request that comments are not taken out of context and remain true to their original intended statement or opinion;
- Content may not be used as a part of any advertising or promotion whereby it appears as, or can be misconstrued as, an endorsement of the advertised product or service by LawyersAndSettlements.com or Online Legal Media;
For web content, if selecting individual articles, the same editorial guidelines would apply, in addition to the following:
- The full text of the article should only be hosted at LawyersandSettlements.com, with a link directed to its original page.
- The headline (link embedded) along with an introductory excerpt can appear on your site. We also ask that you add the link "Read more at LawyersandSettlements.com". Example:
The same guidelines apply as above.
If you are interested in obtaining syndicated content from LawyersandSettlements.com for your website or printed publication, please contact us. We offer real-time legal news feeds as well as feeds that are customized by practice area.