Potential Lawsuits - Internet/Technology
- Netgear and Intel Defective Cable Modems
- DMV Record Privacy Violations
- Facebook Spam Texts Sent to Recylced Cell Phones
- Ashley Madison Data Breach claiming negligence, breach of contract and privacy violations
- FDA Issues Data Hacking Alert for Hospira's LifeCare PCA 3 and PCA5 Pumps
- UCLA Data Breach Lawsuit alleging UCLA Health failed to properly secure personal medical information.
- Google Accused of Eavesdropping through Chrome
- Premera Blue Cross Reports Data Breach of 11 Million Accounts
- Government Issues Privacy Alert for Lenovo Laptops Installed with Superfish Software
- Home Depot Data Breach Confirmed
- PF Chang's Reporting Possible Data Breach
- eBay Data Breach Affecting 145 Million eBay Customers
- Marriott Hotels Reports Data Breach
- Neiman Marcus Reports Data Breach
- Data Breach Lawsuit
- Arizona Payday Loans Online Payday loans are illegal in Arizona since 2010.
- 400,000 Yahoo and Related Internet Accounts Breached
- Asurion Recalls Counterfeit BlackBerry-branded Batteries
- Internet Fraud alleging internet fraud, internet scams, email scams, online fraud, e-commerce fraud, online gambling fraud and violations of internet privacy.
- Acer Recalls Notebook Computers Due to Burn Hazard
- Clearwire Service alleging poor quality and unfairly charging early termination fees.
- AOL Privacy Class Action Can Proceed
- The Princeton Reivew Personal Data Made Public on Tens of Thousands of Florida Students
- Bank Website Security New Report Finds Widespread Flaws
- Google alleging that companies who used internet advertising to sell mobile content have overpaid for keywords.
- Comcast facing lawsuits from BitTorrent Throttling
- Facebook / Blockbuster alleging that Facebook distributed your Blockbuster movie rental information without your knowledge or consent.
- Sears, Roebuck & Co. alleging the company's web site used spyware to track customers Internet use.
- Microsoft Corp. allegedly failed to provide adequate access and service to Xbox Live and its subscribers.
- Comcast Corp. allegedly engaged in unfair business practices by interfering with subscribers' file sharing.
- Norton Internet Security allegedly has pop ups that cause subscribers to pay multiple times for subscriptions.
- Kanoodle allegedly charging for visitors that are not delivered.
- TrueBeginnings allegedly charged customers service fees for True.com after canceling their subscriptions.
- IGE allegedly made calculated decisions to reap substantial profits by knowingly interfering with consumer agreements between Blizzard Entertainment and subscribers to its World of Warcraft.
- Apple alleging misleading marketing and false claims of MacBook color displays.
- Overtime for Programmers Demanda conjunta contra las horas extras de los programadores de software de computadoras. Registre su reclamo con un abogado.
- 1080p HDTVs alleging that many "1080p" HDTVs sold in 2005 and 2006 do not accept 1080p inputs.
- Best Buy Website Scam allegedly using second secret in store website with different prices to scam customers.
- Microsoft Corp. allegedly misled consumers about Windows Vista.
- Online Service alleging that online companies continue billing after difficult cancellation process.
- InPhonic Inc. allegedly failed to follow through with promised rebates.
- Ink Jet Printer Cartridges alleging the unfair business practice of shutting down ink cartridges before they are empty.
- PDA Palm allegedly misrepresented features on handhelds.
- AOL Double billing for Internet Access AOL allegedly double billed or otherwise overcharged certain customers.
- Hotels.com and other travel websites alleged to owe taxes on hotel room revenue.
- Laptop Battery Fires alleging laptop batteries overheat and burst into flames.
- Google allegedly violated the right to freedom of speech and committed defamation and libel.
- Spam Blocking alleging legitimate email is blocked and companies wrongfully blacklisted.
- Direcway Satellite Internet alleging customer service and connection problems.
- Defective Cameras alleging chip failure in cameras, camcorders, and hand-held computers.
Page: 1 2 Next»