Potential Lawsuits - Environment
- Florida Premises Liability alleging personal injury caused by property negligence in Florida.
- Fiat Chrysler and Bosch EcoDiesel Truck and Jeep Emissions Cheating Allegations
- Potential Carcinogen, RoundUp Glyphosate, Found In Cheerios and Many Other Foods
- Polvo de Talco con Trazas de Asbesto y Riesgo para de Mesotelioma por Asbesto
- Lead Poisoning Leading to Illness In Indiana
- Monsanto RoundUp a weed killer made by Monsanto, is believed to “probably” cause cancer
- Deceitful Auto Emissionsalleging use of defeat devices to pass emissions tests
- Water Contamination Lawsuits alleging harm to thousands of people and the environment
- California Environmental Disaster Lawsuits gas well lawsuits and gas leak lawsuits, oil spill lawsuit, polluted water lawsuits, contaminated water lawsuits, air quality lawsuits and more
- Lead Contamination in Michigan Tap Water
- Pennsylvania Lead Contamination in Tap Water Higher than Flint, MI
- Porter Ranch SoCal Gas Leak Lawsuit alleging wilful disregard for public health
- Volkswagen Dealership LawsuitVW Recalled for Cheating on Emission Controls
- Volkswagen Canada Recall EPA accused the carmaker of cheating to pass emissions testing.
- 500,000 Volkswagens Recalled for Cheating on Emission Controls
- California Butte Wild Fire May Have Been Prevented
- Syngenta GMO Corn Seed Lawsuitsclaiming Viptera corn seed would contaminate US corn shipments
- Lumber LiquidatorsChinese flooring products are toxic, emitting high levels of formaldehyde
- Toxic Chemical Spill in Charleston Leaves 300,000 Without Water
- California Hydraulic Fracturing Water Contamination
- Hurricane Sandy Lawsuit
- Lawsuits Filed as Electricity Customers Remain in the Dark After Hurricane Sandy
- Asbestos-Containing Talcum Powder and Risk for Asbestos Mesothelioma
- Thousands Allege Gas Price Gouging in Wake of Hurricane Sandy
- Wildfires Claims for loss due to wildfires or forest fires.
- Triclosan Antibacterial Reduces Cardiac Function
- DHA in Spray On Tanning Products Potentially Dangerous
- Aircraft Mechanics in Kansas' Aircraft Industry At Risk for Asbestos Diseases
- Defective Respirators Causing Asbestosis, Asbestos Mesothelioma and Lung Cancer
- Erionite Dust in US Roads Linked to Mesothelioma
- EPA Investigates Imprelis Herbicide
- Toxic Chemical Found in Baby Products, Linked to Health Risks
- Burn Pits alleging open pit burning can lead to chronic health problems in military personal.
- Los Angeles Premises Liability alleging personal injury caused by property negligence in Los Angeles.
- Hexavalent Chromium Found In Tap Water of 31 US Cities
- Coca-Cola WithdrawsThemed Drinking Glass Due to Cadmium
- Agent Orange-Related Ilnesses VA Sets New Benefit Rules
- Bouncy Houses Contain Toxic Lead Levels Report Finds
- Banned FEMA Trailers Used to House BP Oil Spill Workers
- ADHD Pesticides Linked with Near Doubling in Risk in Children
- Funeral Home Stacked Bodies in Garage
- Gulf Oil Spill Damaging Lives and Livelihoods
- Bauer Recalls 100,000 Children's Hockey Sticks
- Tetrachloroethylene Associated with Nervous System Disorders
- Gulf War Syndrome Medical Claims to be Reviewed
- Kettleman City Birth Defects to be Investigated
- Hydraulic Fracturing alleging fracking can contaminate drinking water and cause cancer.
- Katrina Victims See Justice Ruling Paves the Way for Class Actions
- Gaiam Bottles alleging water bottles contain BPA even though they were marketed as not containing Bisphenol A.
- Toxic Mold exposure allegedly can lead to serious health problems.
Page: 1 2 3 Next»