LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION
Truck Accident Legal News Articles & Interviews
Accident Attorneys Rob Ammons and Jim Dunnam Help Family Win Record-Setting $27.5 Million Recovery Against Sanderson Farms
May 6, 2016. By LAS Staff Writer.
WACO, TX (May 4, 2016) (Press Release): A Waco state district court has agreed to a record $27.5 million settlement for a Waco mother and her two sons after a Sanderson Farms truck crashed into the back of their car three years ago.Read [ Accident Attorneys Rob Ammons and Jim Dunnam Help Family Win Record-Setting $27.5 Million Recovery Against Sanderson Farms ]
July 9, 2015. By Lucy Campbell.
Read [ Truck Accident Shuts Down California Freeway ]
Los Angeles, CA A massive truck accident recently caused the shutdown of the HOV and No. 1 lanes on the freeway just north of Pearblossom Highway in Southern California earlier today.
May 30, 2015. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ “A Truck Crash Is Not a Car Crash,” Says Florida Litigation Lawyer ]
Jacksonville, FL Attorney Joseph Camerlengo rarely let’s a week go by without tapping into Transport Topics, a website Camerlengo describes as “The Wall Street Journal” of the transportation industry. He’s a fastidious reader of trending transport issues because the entire focus of his practice is on an increasing complex area of the law involving personal injury related to trucking accidents.
May 8, 2015. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Driver Dies from Horrific New Jersey Truck Accident ]
Woodbridge, NJ Lost in the coverage of a horrific tanker truck crash that occurred earlier this week on an exit ramp off the New Jersey Turnpike was the potential for personal injury or loss of life beyond the driver of the tanker truck, who died from massive burns after the truck caught fire. There is also the potential for a design flaw in the exit ramp, which according to news reports features a sharp turn that carries warning signs advising drivers to slow down. The truck accident appears to have happened at that very curve.
April 17, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Many Questions Remain About Horrific FedEx Bus Crash ]
Orland, CA As far as Accident Articles go, this one is a tough go given the loss of life, and the ferocity of the April 10 collision in California between a FedEx twin trailer and a motor coach carrying a group of prospective university students and their chaperone to a facilities tour at Humboldt State University.
June 26, 2011. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Six Dead in Amtrak Collision ]
Lovelock, NV Six people have died in a horrific train accident in Nevada. The train crash occurred when a tractor-trailer collided with an Amtrak train on Friday.
May 17, 2011. By Charles Benson.
Read [ Families of West Virginia Truck Accident Victims Awarded $2.69 Million ]
Wayne, WV The families of four people who were killed in a fatal 2008 truck accident in West Virginia were recently awarded $2.69 million by a jury, reports The Associated Press.
January 22, 2011. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Truck Accident Kills Two, Injures Four ]
Palm Bay, FL Advocates of taking the big trucks off the road and putting freight back onto the rails need only point to the carnage that occurs when the unthinkable happens. To wit, a truck accident can cause horrific damage, due to its size and heft, to other vehicles. In most cases, the truck driver walks away unscathed thanks to the veritable tank he is piloting.
June 6, 2010. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Ottawa Officials Call to Ban Big Rigs from Downtown ]
Ottawa, ON As the city of Ottawa debates how to go about ridding the downtown core of transport trucks, a recent truck accident in New Zealand speaks volumes about the risks associated with operating large trucks in close proximity to pedestrians.
September 7, 2009. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ Michigan Attorney says Time to Put the Brakes on Dangerous Trucks ]
Southfield, MI Michigan Attorney Steve Gursten has reached his breaking point with bad truckers. With years of experience representing people injured or killed by dangerous trucks and truckers in truck accidents and a former president of the Truck Litigation Committee for the American Association of Justice (AAJ), Gursten says he is frankly "disgusted" with what he sees.
- Driver in Truck Accident Going to Jail By Heidi Turner (Dec-27-08)
- Semi Truck Accidents are Nightmares on Wheels By Gordon Gibb (Dec-15-08)
- Trucking Accidents Have Serious Ramifications By Heidi Turner (Dec-6-08)
- Driver Injured in Trucking Accident Awarded $2.4 Million By Gordon Gibb (Nov-30-08)
- Truck Drivers' Distraction Causing Accidents By Heidi Turner (Nov-24-08)
- Truck Driver Training a Serious Safety Issue By Heidi Turner (Nov-14-08)
- Semi Truck Drops From the Sky, Kills One By Gordon Gibb (Nov-10-08)
- Charges Laid In Truck Accident By Heidi Turner (Oct-29-08)
- Retread Industry 'Tired' of Bad Rap By Brenda Craig (Oct-22-08)
- Trucking Accident Caused by Exploding Tire By Heidi Turner (Oct-11-08)
- Trucking Accidents: "Every Right to be Concerned" By Heidi Turner (Oct-1-08)
- Truck Accident: Driver Likely Fell Asleep at the Wheel By Heidi Turner (Sep-17-08)
- Truck Accidents: "Still Very Angry" By Heidi Turner (Sep-9-08)
- Truck Accident Hits Close to Home for Joe Biden By Gordon Gibb (Sep-1-08)
- Truck Accidents: "I Could Have Been Paralyzed" By Heidi Turner (Aug-25-08)
- Truck Accident: Failing to Keep it Together By Gordon Gibb (Aug-14-08)
- Truck Accidents: Negligent Lane Changes By Heidi Turner (Aug-10-08)
- Truck Accidents: Jackknife By Heidi Turner (Aug-3-08)
- Truck Accidents: Big Trucks Moving at Fast Speeds By Heidi Turner (Jul-30-08)
- Truck Accident: With More Small Cars, the Carnage Will be Worse By Gordon Gibb (Jul-29-08)
- Truck Driver Lucky to be Alive By Julia Browne (Jul-15-08)
- Truck Accidents: Out for a Walk, Never to Come Home By Gordon Gibb (Jul-4-08)
- A Litany of Truck Accidents By Heidi Turner (Jul-1-08)
- Truck Accidents: Families Left Devastated By Heidi Turner (Jun-22-08)
- Truck Accident: Seven Years for Seven Lives Lost By Gordon Gibb (Jun-13-08)
- Truck Accident: Tragic Tangle with a Tractor-Trailer By Gordon Gibb (Jun-4-08)
- One More Tractor-Trailer Related Fatality By Lucy Campbell (May-19-08)
- Eight-Car Accident in Boston Rush Hour By Lucy Campbell (May-14-08)
- Chicago L-Station Nightmare By Lucy Campbell (May-2-08)
- Deaths of Two People in Truck Accident Could Have Been Avoided By Lucy Campbell (Apr-23-08)
- Wichita Resident Killed by Semi By Lucy Campbell (Apr-17-08)
- Semi-truck Crash Leaves Great Grandmother Unable to Dance By Anita Black (Mar-22-08)
- T-Bone Truck Accident Cuts Car in Half By Anita Black (Mar-17-08)
- Think You Know Everything About Truck Accidents? Some Surprising Statistics By Heidi Turner (Mar-3-08)
- Trial Begins for Marten Transport By Ginger Gillenwater (Feb-29-08)
- College Student Dragged by Truck on Way to School By Anita Black (Feb-28-08)
- Truck Accident: Dealing with the Aftermath By Heidi Turner (Feb-24-08)
- Trucker Loses Leg and Career By Julia Browne (Feb-22-08)
- Truck Accident Lawsuit: More Accidents Every Day By Heidi Turner (Feb-20-08)
- Truck Accident Lawsuits: Contact a Lawyer ASAP By Heidi Turner (Feb-14-08)