LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION
Pre-Settlement Legal Funding Legal News Articles & Interviews
February 6, 2015. By Mark Bello.
A “personal injury” is that life-changing moment when you are seriously injured as the result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness. While the most obvious example of this is an automobile accident, a personal injury lawsuit can result from a slip and fall accident, medical malpractice, dog bite, dangerous or defective product, and much more. However you have been injured, whoever is the negligent party and whatever the circumstances, you may experience severe injuries and disabilities. Coupled with being unable to work, you may be faced with a mountain of medical bills, financial and emotional stress, and the inability to pay even your basic, everyday living expenses. As you face this difficult time, you may also find yourself waiting a long time for your case to produce justice. If in this unfortunate situation, pre-settlement funding could provide some financial peace of mind.Read [ Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding Provides Financial Peace of Mind ]
January 24, 2015. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Post-Settlement Funding Remains a Viable Tool to See You Through ]
Farmington Hills, MI So your lawsuit has settled. On the surface, this is good news. That means that your personal injury, and the inconvenience and suffering you have endured, has been vindicated. Your medical bills will now be paid, and so on. And then your attorney suggests something known as post-settlement funding.
January 23, 2015. By Mark Bello.
If you are an injured plaintiff in a personal injury lawsuit, you may have lost your job and face mounting expenses. The longer the insurance company drags its feet, you begin to feel like David going up against Goliath. When you find yourself in financial straits and are ready to settle just to make ends meet, pre-settlement lawsuit funding may be the answer so you can continue the fight for justice and the compensation you deserve.Read [ The Power of Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding ]
January 12, 2015. By Mark Bello.
The litigation process is often slow and many plaintiffs can’t afford to wait for a fair settlement. When there seems to be no alternative but to settle for less than case value, plaintiffs often consider pre-settlement funding.Read [ The Real Facts About Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding ]
December 26, 2014. By Mark Bello.
You have been seriously injured in an auto accident and can’t return to work. You have filed an auto accident lawsuit, but your attorney has stated that it could be months before a settlement is reached. How will you pay the bills and put food on the table? Pre-settlement lawsuit funding, often referred to as a “lawsuit loan,” can assist you in waiting for a fair and equitable settlement.Read [ Plaintiff Avoids Holiday Hardship with Pre-Settlement Funding ]
December 14, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Medical Lien Funding: What It Is and Why You Need It ]
Farmington Hills, MI Okay, so what is medical lien funding anyway. How does it differ from pre-settlement legal funding and how does it apply to you? Well first, we have to talk about the issues at play, and that usually involves an accident in which you are injured through the alleged fault of another party. Someone rear-ended your car while they were busy texting, for example. You have suffered injuries as a result, and you have launched a personal injury lawsuit against the other party for damages and needed compensation to pay for your medical care both now and going forward.
December 12, 2014. By Mark Bello.
Nothing says “Happy Holidays” like wrapping up a long, litigious process. Unfortunately, not all plaintiffs will be so lucky. When cash is low, putting financial strain on a family in a pending personal injury lawsuit, pre-settlement lawsuit funding can help.Read [ When Burdened with Financial Trouble, Nothing Says “Happy Holidays” Like Pre-Settlement Funding ]
December 6, 2014. By Mark Bello.
In automobile accident lawsuits, the legal process can be very complex. The victim may be out of work due to injuries and need help paying ongoing medical expenses, everyday living expenses or paying down debt. Until a settlement is reached, which could take months or years, pre-settlement funding may be a solution.Read [ A No-Risk Funding Solution to Withstand a Lawsuit ]
November 20, 2014. By Mark Bello.
A Michigan man suffered a serious injury when he was hit by a drunk driver while making a left turn onto a residential street. His wife, a passenger in his Ford Explorer, died at the scene. As a result of his injuries, the man was unable to work. He filed a personal injury wrongful death lawsuit, but his attorney did not expect the case to settle in less than a year. The bills were piling up, the bank threatened to foreclose on his home and he was several auto payments behind. The defendant’s insurance company offered a $50,000 settlement for his injuries and a $500,000 settlement for his wife’s wrongful death. The man considered accepting the offer to avoid foreclosure until his attorney suggested pre-settlement lawsuit funding. After reviewing his case, Lawsuit Financial provided the plaintiff with a series of lawsuit cash advances. The man was able to bring all past due accounts current and withstand the litigation process during his recovery. His case settled six months later for $1.2 million.Read [ Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding Helps with Financial Needs during Delayed Lawsuit ]
November 15, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Structured Settlement Funding, and Why You May Need It ]
Farmington Hills, MI Over the past year we have learned much about various funding options that help keep you going while your case is moving through the courts. Pre-settlement funding, also known as a lawsuit advance, is a loan against the expected proceeds of your case that allows you access to cash now. Once your case settles, the loan and interest fees are paid from the proceeds of your settlement.
- Lawsuit Funding Provides Financial Stability Until the Verdict Is In By Mark Bello (Nov-6-14)
- Don’t Panic Over Unpaid Bills. Consider Pre-Settlement Funding By Mark Bello (Oct-30-14)
- Pre-Settlement Funding Aids in Holding Inattentive Drivers Accountable By Mark Bello (Oct-24-14)
- A Pre- and-Post-Settlement Funding Primer By Gordon Gibb (Oct-23-14)
- Avoid Debt and Keep Credit Intact with Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding By Mark Bello (Oct-10-14)
- Pre-Settlement Funding May Be Your Rescue from Debt By Mark Bello (Sep-30-14)
- Bereaved Families Wait for Justice with Lawsuit Funding By Mark Bello (Sep-12-14)
- Medical Lien Funding: What It Is and How It Can Help By Gordon Gibb (Sep-5-14)
- Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding Helps Plaintiffs Hold Responsible Parties Accountable By Mark Bello (Sep-5-14)
- Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding Prevents Eviction By Mark Bello (Aug-14-14)
- Never Give Up. Never Give In. Pre-Settlement Funding Helps Your Fight to Win By Mark Bello (Aug-7-14)
- Structured Settlement Funding and Why It’s Important By Gordon Gibb (Aug-5-14)
- Disabled Auto Accident Victim Avoids Foreclosure with Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding By Mark Bello (Jul-30-14)
- So, What IS Post-Settlement Funding, Anyway? By Gordon Gibb (Jul-24-14)
- Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding Provides Relief from Traumatic Financial Hardship By Mark Bello (Jul-9-14)
- Simple, Six-Step Process to Lawsuit Funding By Mark Bello (Jun-16-14)
- Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding Is a Financial Lifeline for Medical Malpractice Plaintiffs By Mark Bello (May-22-14)
- Pre-Settlement Funding to Avoid Financial Ruin in Your Auto Accident Case By Mark Bello (May-16-14)
- Filling the Financial Gap with Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding By Mark Bello (Apr-30-14)
- Litigation Funding Eliminates Financial Stress By Mark Bello (Apr-3-14)
- Pre-Settlement Funding Provides Financial Stress Relief By Mark Bello (Mar-14-14)
- Sneak Peek of the Lawsuit Funding Process By Mark Bello (Feb-13-14)
- Lawsuit Funding Pays Medical and Funeral Expenses to Avoid Early Settlement By Mark Bello (Jan-23-14)
- Tomorrow is the most important day of your life By Mark Bello (Jan-10-14)
- Risk-Free Cash Advance This Holiday Season By Mark Bello (Dec-19-13)
- Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding Is Helping Grandparents Care for Three Young Children By Mark Bello (Dec-5-13)
- Lawsuit Funding Quickly Helps Victims of Auto Accidents By Mark Bello (Nov-7-13)
- Avoid the Financial Hurdles during a Pending Lawsuit with Litigation Funding By Mark Bello (Oct-4-13)
- Myths Versus Facts of Lawsuit Funding By Mark Bello (Sep-12-13)
- Litigation Financing for Product Liability By Mark Bello (Aug-22-13)
- For Some Plaintiffs, Pre-Settlement Funding Remains Their Only Option By Gordon Gibb (Aug-5-13)
- Lawsuit Funding: A Financial Lifeline in Failure-to-Yield Auto Accident By Mark Bello (Jul-31-13)
- Don’t Let Someone Else’s Negligence Stop You from Paying Your Bills By Mark Bello (Jul-18-13)
- Pre-Settlement Funding Becoming More Commonplace, but Do Your Homework By Gordon Gibb (Jul-8-13)
- Lawsuit Funding Is Not Too Good to Be True By Christine Borrello (Jun-26-13)
- Pre-Settlement Funding Helps Plaintiffs with Financial Stress By Heidi Turner (Jun-18-13)
- Your Lawsuit Is Pending, but You Need Cash in a Flash By Mark Bello (Jun-13-13)
- The Effectiveness of Lawsuit Funding By Mark Bello (May-30-13)
- Pre-Settlement Funding: Understand the Terms By Gordon Gibb (May-21-13)
- Pre-Settlement Funding for Traumatic Brain Injury Cases By Mark Bello (May-16-13)