LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION
Granuflo Recall Legal News Articles & Interviews
March 3, 2017. By Lucy Campbell.
Santa Clara, CA: The first bellwether Fresenius trial for people who opted out of the earlier $250 million dollar settlement has failed to make its case, with the jury finding in favor of Fresenius Medical Care.Read [ Granuflo Bellwether Case Fails to Prove Fault ]
December 6, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ GranuFlo Lawsuits Continue to Mount, 11 New in Kentucky ]
Glasgow, KY As the number of lawsuits against the manufacturer of GranuFlo and NaturaLyte continue to grow, one of the latest rounds of lawsuits has surfaced in Kentucky with no fewer than 11 plaintiffs alleging grievous health issues and death. The plaintiffs in fact are the estates of individuals who are alleged to have died from GranuFlo Heart Attack.
November 1, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ All Eyes on GranuFlo Bellwether Trials in Early 2016 ]
Baton Rouge, LA It may be over a year away, but anyone with any interest or issue with a GranuFlo lawsuit will be marking their calendars for early 2016, when the first two bellwether trials in GranuFlo and NaturaLyte multidistrict litigation get underway.
October 8, 2014. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Fresenius Facing GranuFlo Lawsuits ]
Read [ Fresenius Facing GranuFlo Lawsuits ]
September 8, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Say It Ain’t So, GranuFlo… ]
Waltham, MA When does being tactful depart from the simple observance of good manners, arriving instead at a point of deception? That’s the question any fair-minded individual is left with in regard to alkali dosing errors inherent with GranuFlo and NaturaLyte, and the seemingly endless stream of lawsuits that have followed.
August 23, 2014. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Almost Three Years After Memo Sent, Fresenius Lawsuits Increasing ]
Waltham, MA It has been almost three years since an internal memo regarding alkali dosing errors was sent to Fresenius medical care centers and almost two-and-a-half years since the FDA announced a Class I recall of the products. GranuFlo lawsuits continue to mount, with patients and their loved ones alleging harm as a result of the use of GranuFlo and NaturaLyte dialysis products.
July 18, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ GranuFlo Lawsuits at About 5,500 and Climbing ]
Waltham, MA It appears as if the GranuFlo lawsuit portfolio is mushrooming, as more and more plaintiffs come forward with allegations that GranuFlo manufacturer Fresenius Medical Care not only knew about risks associated with GranuFlo and NaturaLyte for years, it also cared not to alert non-Fresenius dialysis clinics when the Waltham, Massachusetts company ramped up the concern over the potential for GranuFlo heart attack for its own clinicians, but not others.
June 23, 2014. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ NaturaLyte Recall Announced ]
Washington, DC The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Fresenius Medical Care North America have announced a recall of 56 lots of NaturaLyte Liquid Bicarbonate Concentrate. NaturaLyte and GranuFlo are already the subject of litigation, alleging patients suffered serious side effects due to dosing errors. This latest Fresenius Medical Care recall has reportedly been linked to one death.
May 22, 2014. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ The Delicate Dance of GranuFlo Litigation ]
Denver, CO The recent dismissal of certain claims against defendant DaVita in a GranuFlo DaVita lawsuit provides a window into the dance that GranuFlo recall lawsuits may become, given the nature of the GranuFlo portfolio and the backstory that involves Fresenius Medical Care.
April 27, 2014. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Some Claims in GranuFlo Lawsuits Dismissed ]
Denver, CO With GranuFlo lawsuits being filed alleging patients suffered severe adverse events due to issues caused by alkali dosing errors linked to GranuFlo and NaturaLyte, a judge has ruled that some claims in the DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc actions should be dismissed. Other claims in the GranuFlo litigation, however, are being allowed to continue.
- More GranuFlo Lawsuits Added to Multidistrict Litigation By Heidi Turner (Mar-31-14)
- GranuFlo Heart Attack: When Dialysis Is Anything but Routine By Gordon Gibb (Mar-9-14)
- “If I Knew about Granuflo My Son Might Be Alive Today” By Jane Mundy (Feb-24-14)
- GranuFlo Lawsuits Mount As Public Awareness Increases By Jane Mundy (Feb-9-14)
- Fresenius Recalls Certain Dialysis Machines By Heidi Turner (Jan-31-14)
- ’Twas the Week Before Christmas, and Two New GranuFlo Lawsuits By Gordon Gibb (Dec-19-13)
- More GranuFlo Lawsuits Filed against Fresenius By Heidi Turner (Nov-22-13)
- Inside a GranuFlo Class-Action Lawsuit By Gordon Gibb (Nov-12-13)
- DaVita Good Works: Deflection or Genuine Corporate Philanthropy? By Gordon Gibb (Oct-30-13)
- For Victims of GranuFlo Heart Attack, It’s No Ordinary Day at Dialysis By Gordon Gibb (Oct-6-13)
- GranuFlo Lawsuits Keep Flowing By Gordon Gibb (Sep-26-13)
- Fresenius Granuflo and Naturalyte Wrongful Death Class Action Filed By Lucy Campbell (Sep-6-13)
- GranuFlo Recall: When Safety Slips through the Cracks By Gordon Gibb (Sep-3-13)
- Fresenius Faces More Than 300 GranuFlo Lawsuits By Heidi Turner (Aug-21-13)
- Fresenius GranuFlo Lawsuits Consolidated By Heidi Turner (Jul-27-13)
- GranuFlo Lawsuit: When You Don’t Come Out Alive By Gordon Gibb (Jul-4-13)
- “A DaVita Granuflo Lawsuit Can Help Bring Justice” By Jane Mundy (Jun-30-13)
- As GranuFlo Lawsuits Keep Flowing, Fresenius Dialysis Center Cited for Deficiencies By Gordon Gibb (Jun-23-13)
- DaVita Healthcare Caught in the GranuFlo Lawsuit Web By Gordon Gibb (Jun-14-13)
- Fresenius Allegedly Failed to Warn, Say GranuFlo Lawsuits By Gordon Gibb (May-17-13)
- Another GranuFlo Lawsuit Filed against Fresenius By Heidi Turner (Apr-13-13)
- GranuFlo Plaintiffs Request Lawsuit Consolidation By Heidi Turner (Mar-26-13)
- No Trouble Communicating GranuFlo Lawsuit Claims, but Alkali Dosing Errors? By Gordon Gibb (Feb-17-13)
- Plaintiffs Have No Case Says GranuFlo Supplier By Brenda Craig (Jan-30-13)
- Fresenius Medical Care Responds to GranuFlo Lawsuit By Heidi Turner (Jan-25-13)
- Plaintiffs Move to Consolidate GranuFlo Lawsuits By Heidi Turner (Dec-20-12)
- GranuFlo Recall Still Rankles By Gordon Gibb (Nov-23-12)
- Did Fresenius Act Improperly in Granuflo Recall? By Heidi Turner (Nov-7-12)
- Granuflo Lawsuit Reportedly Filed By Heidi Turner (Oct-13-12)
- Fresenius Medical Care Recall: Did Company Trip Up? By Gordon Gibb (Sep-19-12)
- How Voluntary Was the Fresenius Medical Care Recall? By Gordon Gibb (Aug-15-12)