Boat Accident and Maritime Law Legal News Articles & Interviews
At least three people are dead and as many as 70 more are unaccounted for following a cruise ship accident in Italy. It is not known what caused the cruise ship crash on Saturday, although officials have said that the cruise ship suffered a 160-foot gash along the hull. Among those who died in the boating accident were two French passengers and a Peruvian crewman.
- North Carolina boating accident victim identified By Charles Benson (Sep-26-09)
- When a Cruise Ship Accident Happens By Gordon Gibb (Aug-17-09)
- Tragic Boating Accident: He Didn't Stand a Chance By Gordon Gibb (Jun-17-08)
- Boat Accident Lawsuits By Heidi Turner (Jun-12-08)
- Boat Accident Lawsuits Complicated By Heidi Turner (May-23-08)