Legal News Articles - Personal Injury
June 20, 2006. By Jane Mundy.
More people continue to suffer pain and vision loss from ReNu: even after the product was recalled, it was alleged to have been sold in Wal-Mart! Here are two testamonials...Read [ Two more ReNu Injuries ]
June 17, 2006. By Evelyn Pringle.
According to Kelly O'Meara, author of the newly released book, Psyched Out, America has a drug problem. "It's not as covert as those illicit and illegal "Just Say No" drugs," she says, "but, rather, Americans have become drug users by way of being diagnosed as suffering from one or a number of alleged mental disorders."Read [ Drug Companies Still Peddling Risperdal and Zyprexa For Off-Label Use ]
June 13, 2006. By Evelyn Pringle.
Read [ Cases against Merck for Fosamax Jaw Bone Damage Growing ]
Scranton, PA Medical professionals need to recognize that Fosamax has only been on the market for a little over a decade and other bisphosphonates for even less time. The injuries showing up now are often the result of massive marketing of this class of drugs to relatively young persons who in many cases did not need them to begin with.
June 11, 2006. By Jane Mundy.
Read [ Fosamax Warning: I wish I hadn't Taken It ]
Savannah, GA Penny Jones (not her real name on her lawyer's advice) started taking Fosamax in 2000. "I am an African-American and my doctor said osteoporosis is common for someone my age and build. He told me to take Fosamax because it would make my bones stronger," says Jones.
June 10, 2006. By Evelyn Pringle.
In a group of 209 babies born to women taking ACE inhibitors in the early stages of pregnancy, a recent study published in the June 8, 2006 New England Journal of Medicine, reported that 18 or 7.1% of the infants, were born with serious birth defects.Read [ ACE Inhibitors should have been Banned for Pregnant Women ]
June 8, 2006. By Jane Mundy.
Susan Janusheske's husband was prescribed Neurontin for pain and one year later he committed suicide. As if that isn't tragic enough, her teenage daughter Courtenay found her Dad after he shot himself, and "that's a helluva thing for a 15-year-old to see," says Susan.Read [ Neurontin: I Believe it Killed my Husband ]
June 5, 2006. By Jane Mundy.
"I am very angry, I could have died from taking the Ortho-Evra [birth control] patch and some women have. I am so healthy and normal and I have never smoked. This shouldn't have happened to me."Read [ Ortho Evra Patch: Lucky to be Alive ]
June 3, 2006. By Evelyn Pringle.
On May 2, 2006, Johnson & Johnson attorney, Susan Sharko, wrote to New Jersey Superior Court Judge, Peter Bariso, to inform the court that the company had reached confidential settlements with 11 of the 12 plaintiffs involved in litigation in New Jersey.Read [ Ortho Evra Patch Maker Johnson & Johnson Waves A White Flag ]
June 1, 2006. By Evelyn Pringle.
Nowhere in the nursing home industry is the corruption, patient neglect and abuse and Medicare and Medicaid fraud more blatant than within the giant nursing home chain of Beverly Enterprises. Based in Fort Smith, it reportedly operates more than 400 nursing facilities, assisted living centers and hospices in 23 states and the District of Columbia.Read [ Beverly Enterprises - Poster Child Of Fraud And Neglect In Nursing Home Industry ]
May 31, 2006. By Jane Mundy.
Two women, Julie Bryant and Stephanie Simpson, realize they are lucky to be alive today. Their stories are similar: both took Neurontin for pain, both wanted to commit suicide -- the mental anguish caused by this drug is overwhelming.Read [ Neurontin causes attempted suicide ]
- Attempted Suicide on Neurontin By Jane Mundy (May-30-06)
- Neurontin Caused Mother's Deterioration By Jane Mundy (May-28-06)
- Asbestos Poisoning: why weren't they told? By Jane Mundy (May-25-06)
- Cerebral Palsy: a mother and daughter's agony By Jane Mundy (May-18-06)
- Asbestos: the Silent Killer By Jane Mundy (May-2-06)
- Sex Crime Victim found some Relief By Jane Mundy (Apr-28-06)
- Our Home an Asbestos Hazard Site By Jane Mundy (Apr-26-06)
- Renu: Scary and Painful By Jane Mundy (Apr-25-06)
- Erb's Palsy: reports of negligence at birth By Jane Mundy (Apr-24-06)
- Cerebral Palsy could have been avoided By Jane Mundy (Apr-22-06)
- Is Shelf Life Of Zicam Nasal Spray In Jeopardy? By Evelyn Pringle (Apr-17-06)
- Car accidents: No Witness, No Recourse By Jane Mundy (Mar-30-06)
- Asbestos: No early Warning Signs By Jane Mundy (Mar-29-06)
- Abortion Pill RU-486 has claimed Several Deaths - so far. By Jane Mundy (Mar-28-06)
- No Justice for Car Accident Victims By Jane Mundy (Mar-27-06)
- In a Car Accident, the Victim is often Innocent By Jane Mundy (Mar-24-06)
- A Car Accident changes your Life in Seconds By Jane Mundy (Mar-21-06)
- Wrongful Death in Nursing Home By Jane Mundy (Mar-2-06)
- Wrongful Death: Organ Transplant Too Late By Jane Mundy (Feb-23-06)
- Wrongful Death in Extended Care Facilities By Jane Mundy (Feb-14-06)
- Interview with a Class Action Lawyer By Jane Mundy (Feb-13-06)
- Wrongful Death, A Widow at 40 By Jane Mundy (Feb-9-06)
- Truck Driving School: a Dangerous Scam? By Jane Mundy (Feb-3-06)
- Wrongful Death and Parents Grief By Jane Mundy (Jan-30-06)
- Cadmium Exposure Greatly Increases Cancer Risk By Jane Mundy (Jan-18-06)
- The link between welding and Parkinson's disease By Jane Mundy (Dec-21-05)