Medical Malpractice Lawyer Interviews
November 17, 2017. By Brenda Craig.
Atlanta, GA: A Georgia widow has filed a Medical Malpractice lawsuit against an Atlanta hospital group. She is charging that negligent care caused her husband to endure fourth-degree bedsores during his stay at the facility and resulted in unnecessary suffering that ultimately lead to his death.Read [ Georgia Widow Sues Hospital for Bedsores ]
August 14, 2017. By Brenda Craig.
Atlanta, GA: In May 2015, Cynthia Ziegler from Brookhaven, Georgia received a devastating diagnosis from her doctor. Ziegler had stage IV lung cancer and there was no reason for optimism. Until that day Ziegler had no idea there was a dangerous cancer lurking in her chest.Read [ Cancer Patient Files Lawsuit for Delayed Diagnosis ]
June 7, 2017. By Brenda Craig.
Clayton County, GA The efforts of veteran attorney Jonathan Johnson are, at the moment, heavily focused on a medical malpractice case that will have long lasting consequences for a three-year-old boy who will be growing up with a mutilated penis after a circumcision went very wrong.Read [ Botched Circumcision Case in Discovery ]
June 14, 2016. By Brenda Craig.
Frisco, TX: Although there are a number of lawyers who have had suicide as a wrongful death suit, there is no one who focuses their entire practice on wrongful death by suicide like veteran Texas attorney, Skip Simpson.Read [ Suicide as a Wrongful Death or Medical Malpractice Suit ]
January 20, 2016. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ Frivolous Medical Malpractice Suits Are Myth Says Lawyer ]
Houston, TX Veteran Texas lawyer Kay Van Wey grits her teeth when she hears lawyers being accused of bringing “frivolous” medical malpractice suits. Van Wey has been practicing law for 30 years and most of her work has focused on patient safety. She represents people injured by medical errors, pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
July 12, 2014. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ Veterans’ Attorney Advocate Sees New Class-Action Legal Battlegrounds for Wounded Warriors ]
Fairfax, VA Attorney Benjamin Krause is a powerful voice for former soldiers who often find themselves fighting against the Veterans Administration (VA), an organization they expect to be their ally.
July 8, 2014. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ VA Has Improved, but Treatment Delays Need to Be Addressed Says Attorney Shanin Specter ]
Philadelphia, PA Well-known attorney Shanin Specter has been flying “legal sorties” into the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for a long time.
August 31, 2013. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ “They Set Me on Fire” ]
Stafford, WV American military vet Steven Anthony was already living a life compromised by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) when he was suffered another blow to his already fragile mind at a Veteran’s hospital in Martinsburg, Virginia. Steven became a victim of veteran medical malpractice.
January 24, 2011. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ So Attorney Tommy Hastings Takes the Case and Wins $10.7 Million ]
Houston, TX None of the local law enforcement agencies were taking action against a Houston doctor for medical malpractice who operated a "pill mill," so attorney Tommy Hastings said he would. "The Skorpenske family was very good about explaining what the problem is and how it affects all of us," says Hastings. "It was hard to look at the faces of the people in that family and tell them no."
June 18, 2010. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ Reversal of Diagnosis: Canadian Man Told He Was Terminal ]
Vancouver, BC In June 2008 David Earl Meisner was given the bad news at Surrey Memorial Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia. His prostate cancer had spread and was causing the lower back pain that had brought Meisner to the hospital in the first place. The only option at this point was a palliative radiation therapy. Meisner was terminal.
- Doctor Sues Hospital for Daughter's Substandard Care By Brenda Craig (Dec-24-09)
- A Dangerous Delay in Diagnosis By Brenda Craig (Oct-14-09)
- "Deadly Errors Made Every Day," says former OR Nurse By Brenda Craig (Aug-24-09)
- Pharmaceutical Malpractice A Growing Problem says Attorney By Brenda Craig (Jun-30-09)
- California Caps Stifle Med Mal Award By Brenda Craig (Jun-29-09)
- Attorney Cracks Down on Chiropractic Malpractice By Brenda Craig (Mar-25-09)
- Attorney Kenneth Suggs Wins $4.4 Million for Grieving Family By Brenda Craig (Feb-21-09)
- Is There a Doctor in the Firm? By Brenda Craig (Feb-20-09)
- Texas Lawyer Wins $7.5 Million in MRSA Case By Brenda Craig (Feb-19-09)
- Birth Injuries – Keep Your Medical Records By Brenda Craig (Nov-25-08)
- Attorney Cynthia McGuinn: Child Should Not Be In This Condition By Brenda Craig (Oct-3-08)
- Interview with VA Medical Malpractice Attorney Micheal Archuleta By Jane Mundy (Sep-16-08)
- Nathan I. Finklestein: Bethesda Lawyers Extract Record Breaking Settlement in Medical Malpractice Suit By Brenda Craig (Jul-14-08)