Cipro Neuropathy Articles
July 3, 2015. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Levaquin Peripheral Sensorimotor Neuropathy Lawsuits Expected to Grow ]
San Francisco, CA It’s bad enough when a prescription medication leaves you with a nasty, but temporary side effect. It’s another thing entirely when a devastating side effect proves permanent. That’s one claim amongst a host of allegations contained in a Levaquin Antibiotics lawsuit currently before the courts and arguing for consolidation by the US Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation.
August 26, 2014. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ West Coast Woman Says She Has Cipro Damage ]
San Diego, CA Eight months ago, a woman (we’ll call her “Susan”) was a healthy young mother looking forward to going on vacation. She believed she had a bladder infection and was anxious to see it cleared up before she headed south for a warm and sunny vacation.
August 23, 2014. By Brenda Craig.
Read [ Study Links Popular Oral Antibiotics to Increased Risk of Nerve Damage ]
Vancouver, BC A Canadian-US research team has made an important and scientifically proven link between a class of potent and commonly used antibiotics known as fluoroquinolones (FQs) and a condition known as peripheral neuropathy (PN).
January 5, 2011. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Cipro Patient: "It Wasn't Worth the Risk" ]
Placentia, CA Steven W. (real name withheld) was dealing with a sinus infection that lasted for more than a month when he was prescribed the Cipro antibiotic. Although he knew a bit about Cipro side effects, which include a risk of Cipro tendon rupture, Steven says he was not aware how high the risk was or what the consequences of Cipro side effects could be.
December 28, 2010. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Cipro Rupture Can Occur After Just One Dose ]
Washington, DC One of the most aggravating side effects associated with Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is tendon rupture—the result of which can have a devastating impact on an individual's overall health and well-being. One of the most aggravating things about this one aspect of Cipro side effects is that it can happen after just one dose.
December 17, 2010. By Charles Benson.
Read [ Cipro Side Effects Include Tendinopathy ]
Alexandria, VA According to the Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the use of Cipro drug, a fluoroquinolone, can result in tendinopathy, which could cause pain, swelling and inflammation of a tendon in multiple places.
December 9, 2010. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Cipro User: "Your Life Is Miserable" ]
Land O' Lakes, FL Michelle A. says she was only on Cipro for a few days when she developed Cipro side effects. The side effects she suffered, however, were not the Cipro effects that are receiving the most attention—Cipro tendonitis or Cipro tendon rupture. Instead, Michelle suffered from cartilage degeneration that has ultimately resulted in her being in a wheelchair.
November 28, 2010. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Cipro Side Effects Run the Gamut ]
Burbank, CA Reading the stories of people contending with Cipro side effects is heartbreaking, knowing the realities involved in dealing with such adverse reactions on a daily basis. Two contributors to a consumer's Web site lamented the need for Cipro, and the effect ciprofloxacin has had on their bodies and lifestyles.
March 14, 2010. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Cipro Side Effects: One Man's Story ]
Portland, OR The Cipro antibiotic, manufactured by Bayer AG, has been linked to a host of unwelcome side effects, including tendon rupture and tendonitis. For one athletic young man, three days on Cipro left him feeling much older than his 21 years.
February 25, 2010. By Charles Benson.
Read [ New Study Suggests the Cipro Antibiotic May Be Behind Drug-Resistant Bacteria ]
Boston, MA A new study released by researchers at Boston University finds that medications like the Cipro antibiotic may be responsible for the rapid development of bacterial infections into so-called superbugs.
- Cipro Patient Exhausted from Being Sore By Heidi Turner (Oct-20-09)
- Cipro Side Effects Patients Describe Being 'Floxed' By Gordon Gibb (Oct-10-09)
- Cipro Side Effects Misdiagnosed as Rheumatoid Arthritis By Jane Mundy (Sep-17-09)
- Cipro side effects are remembered in wake of September 11 anniversary By Charles Benson (Sep-16-09)
- A Tale of Two Cipro Victims By Jane Mundy (Aug-19-09)
- Summer the Season of Reckoning for Cipro By Gordon Gibb (Aug-5-09)
- "Cipro Ruined Our Lives," says Victim's Wife By Jane Mundy (Jul-16-09)
- Interview with Cipro and Avelox Attorney Mike Stratton By Jane Mundy (Jun-25-09)
- Cipro a Strong Antibiotic with a Nasty Dark Side By Gordon Gibb (Apr-4-09)
- Cipro Side Effects--from Hives to Tendonitis By Jane Mundy (Oct-7-08)
- Three More Cipro Cases By Jane Mundy (Sep-26-08)
- Generic Cipro Antibiotic Under Fire, Guliani Steps Up By Gordon Gibb (Sep-18-08)
- "I survived Cipro" By Jane Mundy (Sep-11-08)
- I want to Warn Others not to take Cipro By Jane Mundy (Sep-8-08)
- Cipro: "I wasn't ready to Retire" By Jane Mundy (Aug-27-08)
- Cipro: Antibiotic, and Anti-Tendon By Gordon Gibb (Aug-19-08)
- Suffering Cipro's Side Effects By Jane Mundy (Aug-12-08)
- Avoid Cipro Like the Plague By Jane Mundy (Aug-8-08)
- "Just a matter of time before Cipro Kills Me" By Jane Mundy (Jul-26-08)
- Cipro Joins the Black Box Club Too Late for Some By Gordon Gibb (Jul-17-08)
- Cipro Given Black Box Warning By Jane Mundy (Jul-12-08)