Car Crash Articles
May 15, 2014. By Lucy Campbell.
Read [ GM Issues Another Recall for 5 Different Defects in 2,7 Million Vehicles ]
Detroit, MI Another massive GM Recall has been announced by General Motors Co, this time involving almost 3 million vehicles globally. The recall has been issued to fix five separate safety problems that have allegedly caused injuries and resulted of hundreds of complaints being filed. These recalls are the latest of 24 separate recalls GM has issued so far this year, totally some 12,8 million vehicles worldwide,11,2 million in the US. Additionally, 140,067 new Chevrolet Malibus are included in the recall for brake issues, USA Today reports.
December 4, 2013. By Lucy Campbell.
Read [ Paul Walker Car Accident Investigation Under Way ]
Santa Clarita, CA Investigations into the car accident that killed actor Paul Walker, star of “Fast & Furious”, are underway, with the probe now focused on the speed at which the Porch Carrera 2005 GT was traveling.
September 14, 2013. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Bus Accident in Ohio Injures Dozens ]
Cincinnati, OH At least 34 people were injured in a bus accident on Saturday morning, according to USA Today (9/14/13). The bus was carrying 51 passengers and rolled off I-75, landing on its side in a cornfield. Thirty-four people were taken to nearby hospitals, with two people suffering serious injuries, although none of the injuries is considered life-threatening.
December 3, 2012. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Vehicles Recalled Due To Defective Airbags ]
Detroit, MI When people buy vehicles, they expect that safety features such as side airbags will work as expected, because when cars have defective airbags, passengers in the vehicle can suffer serious injuries. Unfortunately, airbag failure can and does happen, putting the health and safety of people in the defective vehicle at risk.
November 21, 2012. By Abi Kistler.
Read [ The Vrdolyak Law Group Uncovers New Evidence, Recovers $775,000 for At-fault Elderly Driver ]
Chicago, IL (Press Release) The Vrdolyak Law Group recovered $775,000 for an elderly woman whose 90-year-old husband was killed in a motor vehicle accident on March 14, 2008, notwithstanding the fact that police claimed she had caused the accident.
August 17, 2012. By Mark Bello.
Texting while driving is dangerous; it may lead to a serious accident, life threatening injuries, or even death. If you or someone you love is a victim of a negligent texting while driving wrongdoer you may have legal recourse. You should retain an attorney to seek fair compensation for your claim. Once legal counsel has been retained and litigation is being pursued you may find yourself in need of financial assistance, and that is the time to consider lawsuit funding.Read [ Decision to Text and Drive May Have Life Altering Consequences ]
January 1, 2012. By Gordon Gibb.
Read [ Car Accident Victim Awarded $1.4 Million Settlement ]
Medford, OR It was anything but a Merry Christmas in 2010 for William Geary, as he lay in the hospital recovering from a horrific car crash that left him trapped in his vehicle for 90 minutes, severely injured, with the remains of a heavy transport-truck trailer on top of his flattened pickup truck.
May 30, 2011. By Charles Benson.
Read [ New Jersey Man Awarded $10 Million in Car Accident Compensation ]
Middlesex County, NJ A Middlesex County, New Jersey jury recently awarded $10 million to a construction worker and his wife after the man was allegedly injured in a 2008 car accident, reports MyCentralJersey.com.
March 12, 2011. By Heidi Turner.
Read [ Thirteen People Dead in Bus Crash ]
New York, NY At least thirteen people died in a bus crash when the bus they were traveling in rolled onto its side and was sliced in half by a support pole for a large sign. In addition to the thirteen killed in the bus accident, another eight were in critical condition. The bus crashed on March 12 on a busy highway in the Bronx.
February 8, 2011. By Lucy Campbell.
Read [ Toyota SUA Deaths: Electronics not at Fault ]
Washington, DC Transportation officials with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and NASA engineers released their findings from a 10-month joint study on safety problems with Toyota vehicles, and report that there are no electronic flaws associated with sudden unintentional acceleration or SUA in Toyotas.
- Serious Injuries in Bus Crash By Heidi Turner (Dec-19-10)
- Vermont Bus Accident Injures 37 By Lucy Campbell (Dec-3-10)
- Accident Kills 5, Police Looking for Driver By Lucy Campbell (Nov-15-10)
- Eight Dead at California 200 By Heidi Turner (Aug-15-10)
- Car Accident Kills Family of Four in Idaho By Lucy Campbell (Aug-13-10)
- Three Car Accident Kills Six Students By Lucy Campbell (Aug-10-10)
- One Person Killed in Florida Van Crash By Heidi Turner (Jul-18-10)
- Five-Car Accident Sends Four People to the Hospital By Charles Benson (Jun-1-10)
- Two New York City Police Officers Killed in Tragic Car Accident By Charles Benson (May-19-10)
- SUV Crashes into House off Kansas Expressway By Lucy Campbell (Apr-27-10)
- State Trooper Injured in High Speed Chase By Lucy Campbell (Apr-23-10)
- Side by Side Car Crash Injures Three By Lucy Campbell (Apr-20-10)
- Fatal Car Accident Leaves One Dead in Memphis, Missouri By Hana Silverstein (Apr-10-10)
- One Dead, Six Injured in Missouri Car Crash By Lucy Campbell (Apr-9-10)
- Three Young Marines Killed in Massive Car Crash By Lucy Campbell (Apr-1-10)
- Police Investigating Toyota's Responsibility in Massachusetts Car Crash By Charles Benson (Mar-16-10)
- Fifteen-Year Prison Term for Horrific Maryland Car Crash By Gordon Gibb (Mar-7-10)
- Police Investigate Car Crash That Killed Florida Man By Charles Benson (Feb-17-10)
- Car Collides with Train, Taking Two Lives in Vermont By Gordon Gibb (Dec-22-09)
- Horrific Auto Accident Claims Five Lives By Gordon Gibb (Dec-3-09)
- Nicole Richie rear-ended in car accident with paparazzo By Charles Benson (Oct-9-09)
- 3 people die in fiery car accident in Washington By Charles Benson (Sep-27-09)
- Car Accident Death in Raleigh, Doctor Charged By Gordon Gibb (Sep-19-09)
- Car Accidents: Life Sentence for Impaired Driver By Jane Mundy (Sep-12-09)
- New York Car Accident Takes Eight Lives By Heidi Turner (Aug-11-09)
- Car Accident Victim Settles for $125,000 in Colorado By Gordon Gibb (Jul-1-09)
- Many Questions Involved in Car Accident Litigation By Heidi Turner (Jun-6-09)
- Death Rate of Seniors in Car Crashes Studied By Gordon Gibb (May-10-09)
- Southern California Bus Crash Kills Five By Lucy Campbell (Apr-29-09)
- Drinking and Driving? Charge the Cab to Attorney Berg By Brenda Craig (Apr-25-09)
- Old People Deserve Justice Too By Brenda Craig (Apr-3-09)
- Tragic Car Crash Kills Expectant Mother By Gordon Gibb (Mar-29-09)
- Colorado Car Accident Kills Child By Gordon Gibb (Feb-17-09)
- One Tragic Car Accident, One Remarkable Oversight By Gordon Gibb (Jan-30-09)
- Attorney Establishes Watertight Hydroplaning Case By Brenda Craig (Jan-29-09)
- $31.3 Million for Dangerous and Out-of-Date Guardrails By Brenda Craig (Jan-14-09)
- When Someone Else's Car Accident Puts You in Hospital By Gordon Gibb (Jan-12-09)
- Christmas Car Crash Drunk Driver Alleged to Have 3 Times the Legal Limit By Gordon Gibb (Dec-29-08)
- Car Accident Victims Can Sue By Heidi Turner (Dec-24-08)
- Car Accident: Don't Settle for Less By Jane Mundy (Dec-13-08)