Lawsuits Filed - Family Law
- Class Action Filed Against CitiMortgage
- West Virginia Child Advocate Office Faces Class Action over Child Support
- Ivy Lawn alleging employees informed grave robbers of valuables buried with loved ones.
- State of Nevada and Clark County allegedly failed to protect abused and neglected children in the child welfare system.
- Greg Stumbo. A lawsuit has been filed against Greg Stumbo, a Kentucky state representative and a candidate for attorney general. The suit was filed by a woman who is attempting to collect child support payments from Stumbo for their 14-year-old son. In the suit, the woman is asking for $1,057.75 a month in support and $42,443 in back payments. (May-10-03)