LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATIONLawsuits
- Massachusetts Workers' Compensation lawsuit fighting for coverage that employers must provide their employees
- Massachusetts Donning and Doffing Lawsuits Unpaid pre-shift and after-shift work (login, driving from jobsite to jobsite, changing into or out of protective gear, etc)
- Massachusetts Wrongful Termination alleging unjust termination of job.
- Energy Plus Faces Class Action over Rate Hikes
- Listeria Monocytogenes Alert for Cheese and Milk Products
- Jonathans Sprouts Recalls Alfalfa Sprouts
- Appetizer Products Recalled for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Midland Farms Recalls Milk Products in Eastern US
- Whole Foods Recalls Morningland Dairy and Ozark Hills Farm Cheese
- Eugenio Brezzi Truffle Puree Recalled
- Specialty Farms, LLC Recalls Organic Alfalfa Sprouts
- Illegal Marketing of Rapamune Sparks Lawsuit
- Romaine Lettuce Products Recalled due to Possible E. Coli Contamination
- Diamond Cat Food Recalled Following Reports of Thiamine Deficiency
- Toyota Recalls 2000-2003 Tundra Vehicles
- Fresh Ground Beef Products Recalled Due To Possible E. coli Contamination
- Massachusetts Labor lawsuits alleging violations of Massachusetts labor laws including overtime pay, discrimination, harassment and more.
- Michael Bianco Inc. allegedly trying to avoid paying workers overtime.