LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATIONAntitrust
Sort by date
Lawsuits - Antitrust
- Allergan Accused of Keeping Generic Restasis Off the Market
- Amerada Hess Corp. and AmSouth lawsuit seeks class action status on behalf of all similarly situated consumers in Florida who received an unauthorized hold on their bank account after purchasing gas from Hess.
- Antitrust Price Fixing Could Cost Consumers up to $300 Billion Annually
- Apple Inc Faces Antitrust Lawsuit over iPhone Carrier Contracts
- Auto Parts Makers Investigated for Alleged Price Fixing
- Billion Dollar Ice Market Probed for Price-Fixing
- Consumers Lose in the LIBOR Scandal
- CVS Mailing Sparks Allegations of Privacy Violation
- Goldman Sachs Faces Fraud Charges
- HP Faces Class Action over Alleged Printer Software Design Defect
- Matson, Horizon accused of price fixing shipping rates via fuel surcharges.
- Online Ticket Vendor Buying Tickets Online That Never Arrive
- Wells Fargo and Rels Valuation Face Home Evaluation Class Action