Request Legal Help Now - Free

Advertisement
LAWSUITS NEWS & LEGAL INFORMATION

Did you have a painful hair surgical procedure?

NBC's Dateline on Bosley Medical Clinics

by Frandan » Jul-15-04 2:31 pm

I caught the NBC Dateline on Bosley Medical Clinics hair surgery and was appalled. For men who are loosing hair, which is difficult enough as it is, it is absolutely despicable as a medical profession to do the kind of practices the Bosley Clinics were said to do. They sound more like drug pushers than doctors or professionals.

Does the idea of taking advantage of people who are vulnerable by offering them quick surgical replacement to their thining hair then, having the first surgery be not completely successful, then pushing expensive continued further surgeries not offend anyone else? If I had ever considered something like this before there is no way I would recommend it to anyone else I know. They literally recommend surgeries without real assessment. Then do surgeries they know will not help as they say. These surgeries include taking skin in bald spots and moving it closer together so the bald spot is smaller. Come on! When you lose that hair then you end up with scars. This of course can be solved by more hair transplant surgeries. Give us your money, money and your money. Oh, and in the end, after multiple repeat visits what do you have to look forward to? Nothing they advertised.

These poor men don't come out looking like a poster boy for the procedure but instead come out scarred, sometimes painfully, disappointed and a whole lot poorer. Something needs to be done about stuff like this.

I have been disfigured and live in pain.

by Mahair » May-26-05 8:29 pm

I had the unfortunate experience of being tricked into having a proceedure by Dr. William Magdalin of Medical Hair Restoration in Massachusetts. I went in to find out why I was loosing my hair in the front it was starting to get thin. They told me to come in for an evaluation by the "Dr." upon meeting the doctor he told me what great hair I had ,what a great candidate I was and that I would get great results because my hair was wavy.I was interested and asked several questuions . I asked if there were any complications ,he said "None" I asked if it was a one time procedure he said yes I would only need one. I asked if anyone would be able to tell he said noone would ever know. This person literally butchered my scalp and caused my hair all over my head to fall out . The small scar he indicated as being a mere 4' long and undetectable goes from one ear to beyond the other over 10 ". I also no longer sweat from my head and have poor vascular control with a bounding heartbeat.My face is a wrinkled mess and my forhead . where I never had hair has scarring and bumps/holes.I told him that the tech who was working on me told me I did'nt even need a hairtransplant .He replied noone needs a hairtransplant it is "Elective" it was not my job to educate you about hairtransplants and walked away. He has ruined my life health and happiness . My business failed as a result and I have lost my house . This is a very scary business and the doctors must be sociopaths to lie to people and ruin them just for profit. I am in cronic pain from this mentally and physically.I was truly unaware that there were people like this in the world especially a doctor. It has been 2 years since I was mutilated and I have aged 10 at least. "No Complications" Dr. Magdalin should be ashamed at himself , but when I kept going into him abour my concerns .holes bumps hairloss , scalp pain discolaration ,etc. he almost seemed amused . When I got fed up and called him a liar he became hostile. These people need to be stopped.

Re: Did you have a painful hair surgical procedure?

by patient » May-14-08 1:39 pm

you are a liar dude, Dr. Magdalin is a great surgeon and I am totolly happy with the work he did. I don't think you ever had any work done by him. For whatever reason your are just making up lies?

Re: I have been disfigured and live in pain.

by Guest » Oct-26-08 5:56 pm

Mahair wrote:I had the unfortunate experience of being tricked into having a proceedure by Dr. William Magdalin of Medical Hair Restoration in Massachusetts. I went in to find out why I was loosing my hair in the front it was starting to get thin. They told me to come in for an evaluation by the "Dr." upon meeting the doctor he told me what great hair I had ,what a great candidate I was and that I would get great results because my hair was wavy.I was interested and asked several questuions . I asked if there were any complications ,he said "None" I asked if it was a one time procedure he said yes I would only need one. I asked if anyone would be able to tell he said noone would ever know. This person literally butchered my scalp and caused my hair all over my head to fall out . The small scar he indicated as being a mere 4' long and undetectable goes from one ear to beyond the other over 10 ". I also no longer sweat from my head and have poor vascular control with a bounding heartbeat.My face is a wrinkled mess and my forhead . where I never had hair has scarring and bumps/holes.I told him that the tech who was working on me told me I did'nt even need a hairtransplant .He replied noone needs a hairtransplant it is "Elective" it was not my job to educate you about hairtransplants and walked away. He has ruined my life health and happiness . My business failed as a result and I have lost my house . This is a very scary business and the doctors must be sociopaths to lie to people and ruin them just for profit. I am in cronic pain from this mentally and physically.I was truly unaware that there were people like this in the world especially a doctor. It has been 2 years since I was mutilated and I have aged 10 at least. "No Complications" Dr. Magdalin should be ashamed at himself , but when I kept going into him abour my concerns .holes bumps hairloss , scalp pain discolaration ,etc. he almost seemed amused . When I got fed up and called him a liar he became hostile. These people need to be stopped.

by Guest » Nov-11-08 6:43 pm

i have had two prcedures performed by dr.magdalin over 3 years.i am totally amazed with my results.i was so thin on top,whatever was left,would not last much longer.i no longer feel self concious about my hair in public.he did an incredable job,and i am going back for one more.he is a compassionate,understanding doctor,who catered to my needs and expectations.i met many patients of his,and all were pleased with there results.i would not go to another doctor,and would travel anywhere to get a transplant from dr. magdalin.he is the best in the bussiness.happyhair.

by guest2 » Nov-28-08 8:27 pm

guest, what is your email as i would like to ask you some questions regarding him and maybe see some results from you because i was thinking about going in for a procedure.

by Guest » Jan-08-09 8:12 am

i do not feel comfortable having my e-mail address out there,but you can get in touch with dr.magdalin at image hair clinic in salem n.h.i do not work for him,but i would be more than happy to meet there with my own before and after photo's. happyhair.

by Guest » Jan-08-09 8:51 am

appologies,that is "imagine hair clinic" 603 890 0500.happyhair.

Request Legal Help Now! - Free