Hi, after reading your post and also your website I can definately say I've also been poisoned w/th lithium.
Here's what happened I was diagnosed w/th bi-polar put on lithium 2 months after being on it my teeth started 2 break and I ended up getting a abcess in my jaw bone. I went 2 my dr. and got antibiotics went home went 2 bed and woke up and my throat was almost swelled shut. So, I spent a week in the hospital but, I never thought it was a result of the lithium until I read about you. Also, my memory is gone Im experiencing incontinence and the runs. This drug should be pulled from the market.
I was attending college but, not anymore I lost my memory. Also my hands shack all the time.
Your site is great!